Teen dad welcome here too?

• Teen dad welcome here too?

Hi I had an account and started a thread about something once, like almost two years ago. I was going through stuff on my computer and found login info for this site so I decided to come back. A lot has happened since then. I have a baby now I have full custody of and I want to know if teen dads are welcome on this part of the forum or if it is just for girls. I mean if it would make girls like uncomfortable or somethig if there is a guy on here. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

Oh I'm 18 if it matters how old I am. Thanx
    • Re: Teen dad welcome here too?

Thanks kiaedani. I can't really take credit for being a " stand up dad" as you said... It was either raise her myself or put her up for adoption. Her mom is not in our lives she is in jail so really my daughter has no mom. I thought about adoption and really that would have been better for her because our life is really hard but the reason I did not go that way is I don't trust people and I would not be able to protect her if I'm not with her, and I couldn't forgive myself if I gave her to people who could abuse her. So I kept her out of that fear, more than anything else really. But don't get me wrong I want her and I love her and she is everythng to me.

The post was edited 1 time, last by football ().