How old is everyone here's baby and what about college

• How old is everyone here's baby and what about college

Two questions. My daughter is four months now how old is everyone elses baby. And also what did you do about college. I am still in high school but next year I am startin at a community college nearby. I had always counted on a football scholarship to college but when i had a baby and had full custody of her i had to give up football. So all i am gonna do now is go to community college cos its cheaper and transfer to a four year college later, but I am really worried about the expenses even at he community college, i mean it is cheaper than a four year college but I am already struggling as it is. My parents cannot help me cos my dad cut off all contact with me because of the baby and my stepmoms in prison (I don't have a real mom just a stepmom). I go to a church, i started going there after i had to move out when i got my baby, and the church ladies help me a lot like they baby sit sometimes and they help me with daycare and they even take turns bringing over dinner on the nights i have to work late. So they help a lot but it is still hard.
    • Re: How old is everyone here's baby and what about college

I don't have a kid because I don't want it to ruin my life before I can even have one. Not intending to get one any time soon either.

And college will be awesome. I can go wherever the hell I want without being restricted to my parents' financial situation because I'll be doing something called studenten financiering
      [SIZE=3]Allow me to hold your[/SIZE] [SIZE=1](the ignorant masses and hordes of uncouth)[/SIZE][SIZE=3] face under the putrescent waters of knowledge[/SIZE]

I have a 4 month old son named Alton. I do plan on going to a community college, since I turned down my art scholarship to take care of him. I'm not regretting my son in any matter 'cause I love him to death. His father was only in his life for the 12 minutes we create him, so the only help I got is from friends.

i'm 17 and i have 2 kids, one is 18 months, and the other is 5 months. i'm still in high school and i graduate this year. financially things are tough, i dont like getting help from my parents. my mom watches my babies sometimes when im in school, and when i work after school. but i take them to daycare also. you should really take advantage of your church family, especially if thats all you got. having kids is hard, and twice as hard when your a teen and even harder when yo have no support. you should find a stable sittter then work right after your classes. then pick up baby, thats what i do.

My baby is still cooking in the oven. About 20 weeks now.

College? There are a few possibilities. I think I will probably do social working. It seems like a solid choice for me personally. My fiance is currently enrolled in a short term school (approx 4 months) where he is taught, anger management, team working, organization and carpentry skills for the job market. He's paid minimum wage to attend. It is a free program. After he is finished he intends on getting a job in construction full or part time, and doing his last year of high school. After that its off to school to do 2 years in the carpentry program and get his apprenticeship. Once as he's officially in the 2 year program and working for his apprenticeship I can begin to look at me future a bit more clearly.

That's the plan and it's going very smoothly. With the help of good friends and family we have many doors open to us and many opportunities in case of a break in the plan.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]"Friends will keep you sane, Love could fill your heart, A lover can warm your bed, But lonely is the soul without a mate." [/SIZE][/CENTER]

Hey!
      Firstly i think you're doing a wonderful job bringing up this baby on your own.
      I have a son, he's now two years old - scary i know! I'm only 18.
      When i had him i was in year 11 (my final year at senior school). His dad isn't around anymore, he died in a car accident a few months before i had Zak. He was born two months premature and had to be kept in hospital for a month.
      I was planning on going to college, i started but had to leave after a month. It was exhasting. I took a year off, got a part time job to get some money in. I'm now back at college and doing really well. Zak is due to start pre-school very soon, so he'll be there whilst i'm at college. It's a community college, i'm only there three days a week so i still have time to be in his life.

I think it really depends on your situation, how much support you have, your financial situation. When you have a child you have to put them first so you do end up sacrificing things you love - but that's okay, as you have created a life, and no matter what you do they will be proud of you.

What you're doing is incredible, and i wish you all the luck and support you need. x
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]Zachary Jayden, My precious little [/SIZE][SIZE=3]man, I love you with all my heart ♥[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=4][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE][/CENTER]

I have a beautiful daughter who is 2 years old in 2 weeks. I am only 19 now but all of my stuff was pretty perfectly timed... I was due in may and was able to do my classes in an excellerated way and finish that year of highschool early and go back in sept so i didnt fall behind at all..

I start college in september for child and youth worker... for the comments above, having a child does not mean you CANT go to a far away college of your dreams... I was looking into berkley in California... but decided not to because i preffer to be close to home and my parents. I live on my own but dont want to live so far from everyone i know... a child does not ruin your life.

hey hun, my little girl is 5months now :)
      are you in usa or uk?
      [LEFT][SIZE=3]x Amber x[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]:lovey: [SIZE=1]Isabelle Hannah 17/11/2010 and James Alexander 01/07/2013
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=1]:love3: I couldn't imagine anyone else in my life, now I can't imagine my life without you <3[/SIZE][/LEFT]