Win a New iPod/iPhone/Xbox 360!!!

• Win a New iPod/iPhone/Xbox 360!!!

Hey guys,

I just signed up for this really cool site called kudosnetwork. It's wasy better than lockerz!! Basically, you join under the link [below] and choose the prize you want to earn. I recommend making a special gmail or hotmail for the site (you have to use the same email you register with when you complete an offer). Building off of the offers, in order to recieve your gift, you must do simply two things:

1.) Complete any offer. (Some are free and some are paid, I did the free Intuit trial)
      2.) Invite other friends to join.

Depending on the prize you want, the amount of people you need to invite vary:

iPod Touch 8 gb - 10 referrals
      Xbox LIVE Gold - 2 referrals
      Xbox 360 Arcade - 6 referrals
      iPod Nano 6g - 7 referrals
      Wii - 8 referrals
      PS3 Slim - 15 referrals

Those are just some examples of all the awesome prizes you can get on kudosnetwork. They ship to the U.S., U.K., Canada, and many, many more countries. This site is pure awesome!! The sooner you sign up, the better. When a free site goes live, usually referral counts are initially lower and eventually get higher as time progresses.

So, how do you sign up??

http://gifts.kudosnetwork.co.uk/ will give you the registration page.

Have fun and be creative getting referrals!!

UPDATE: The kudosnetwork DOES NOT spam your email in any way, shape, or form. If you doubt me, it's in the Terms and Conditions.

UPDATE 2: Go to my website for more information about Kudos Network!! kudosnetworkgifts.blogspot.com/
      Link(s) removed by staff member
      [size=1]A minimum of 50 posts is required before links (excluding TeenHut.net) may be posted in signatures. Please read the Forum Rules and Guidelines to prevent further action(s).[/size]

The post was edited 2 times, last by adawg95: simple errors ().

• Re: Win a New iPod/iPhone/Xbox 360!!!

bump.

I also just made a youtube video explaining how everything works!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efcoH1h0lxU]YouTube - BETTER THAN LOCKERZ!! Free iPod, XBOX 360, PS3, iPhone - FREE INVITE NOW!! + proof![/ame]
      Link(s) removed by staff member
      [size=1]A minimum of 50 posts is required before links (excluding TeenHut.net) may be posted in signatures. Please read the Forum Rules and Guidelines to prevent further action(s).[/size]