Confussed about my sexuality

• Confussed about my sexuality

I'm 16 years old and I have an amazing boyfriend who I love more then anything in the world, but lately I've been thinking diffrently about girls... I've never really been with a girl, just kissed a few friends but nothing serious at all.

I've been wanting to experiment with girls lately but I don't want to hurt my boyfriend. Also I don't even know where to meet girls.

I don't know if what I'm feeling is just a phase or if my feelings are true. Has anyone gone through something similar to this?

Also my parents are very closed minded catholics. I'm not prepared to tell them now, becuase I have a boyfriend and I'm not sure about my feelings but later if I did want to tell them I don't know how I would do it and I'd afraid of how they would react.
    • Re: Confussed about my sexuality

It seems like it is just a phase, but you shouldn't act out on these feelings behind your boyfriend's back. Although, you could talk to him about these feelings and he could be very supportive of it :)

Krasseevaya;2715094 wrote:

[CENTER][SIZE=3]I kissed my best friend.[/SIZE][SIZE=3][/SIZE] [SIZE=3]But she was high, and I just wanted to see if she tasted like chocolate cake.[/SIZE][/CENTER]

You shouldn't tell your parents if your not sure, you could just be curious. Also I dated this guy a long time ago and I told him that I liked girls and he was completely fine with it, but was extremely jelous about guys. Looking back it's probably because he thought he would get a threesome out of it but still. I don't think your bf will mind especially since your not sure :p
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

[CENTER]I want to be fluent in your body language.[/CENTER]

It seems like a phase as said above but if you're going to act upon them, it would be best to discuss it with your boyfriend. If he truly loves you he will be understanding and supportive. I know what you're goin through, hang in there!! Good Luck with all this :)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yumm, Abercrombie Abs. They are so perfect.:D

Your simply Bicurious right now. When you are lesbian, gay, bi, pansexual....etc you have an Emotional and Physical attraction. There is alot of research and books and websites about questioning teens and what scientist have to say about all of this, if you want to know more about your sexuality. I have read that GLBT's devolope their attraction around the ages of 7-9, usually when their friends/peers devolope crushes. =)
      CutieCakesCares:)

I would say you're bicurious right now. I wouldn't really act on it just yet, wait it out and see if you still feel the same a couple weeks from now? Talking to your boyfriend about it would really help, too. Seeing as telling your parents wouldn't go so well, your boyfriend should fully support you & be there to listen and talk to you.