Tough... Strong

• Tough... Strong

So life is tough, life is hard but we get through it. Every second of everyday we get stronger. Even if it feels like the worst day ever we get stronger every moment. You know why because you survived the day before no matter how rough and tough it was you got through it and that makes you stronger. In all the week moments of your life you are stronger than you think. It may not seem like it but you are, you're strong enouh not to run away, not to just end your life in that moment ( maybe later but still) that's called being strong. You can cry all you want tears are just words the heart can't say and that's ok because I'm the end you're stronger. Cutting what's the point, you're only hurting yourself, sure you feel like the pain has gone away ( I know I used to cut) but it doesn't change anything at all, it still makes you a cutter and it's still hurting yourself. And the problem is still there. It's not truly fixing anything at all just expanding it making you want to cut more. You have to be strong and say yes I'm hurting now but you have to face your problems because cutting isn't going to make it better. Buy I mean who am I to say don't cut I mean if you want to do it I'm just saying it's not going to make anything better. Depression sucks too it's like who needs me no one cares but it's really you need you and you care. And you know how I know your strong ( and how you should know too ) is that you say you want to end you life or are cutting or depressed or w/e but you're strong because yore still here you've made it another day and that makes you strong. Don't forget!

“Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”

And heres a website that makes me laugh everyday. Maybe just maybe it'll brighten up youre day too:) www . My life is average . Com ( in reality it's all one whole word without any spaces)
    • It's like some people drink or do drugs to escape problems. But we just have one more problem than what we had before! And the problem we had at first is still there. It hasn't gone away!

It's better to face the problem. Then we can be happy and "escape"/relax with something that doesn't hurt us: like hanging out with friends, watching a movie, listening to music, sleep, etc. ;)