I'm so confused. :(

• I'm so confused. :(

Hi, I'm new to this forum. :) I'm Hannah, I'm a 14 year old who has been in a relationship with a guy for 5 months. However, I have liked him for 3 years, and he was my absolute best friend.

The beginning of our relationship was great, he always told me he loved me, told me I was beautiful, and showed affection. He always wanted to be with me, and I enjoyed every single second of it; I felt loved and the feeling I got from him was beautiful.

A few months later, I go into the hospital (for depression). He seems very accepting of this. When I got out, things weren't the same. He stopped telling me he loved me. He rarely hugs me. He stopped showing love. He never wants to hang out with me anymore and doesn't talk to me as much. Then he broke up with me, saying he'd come back, and I had an emotional break down, and kinda flipped out on him.

I think he got back together with me sympathetically, because I was crying all day in school (He had gotten back with me after school) He said depression was not the reason and that he didn't know what he was saying, and that he still likes me in "every way possible". But he continues to treat me like I'm not his girlfriend. This has been going on for a month now, and I'm starting to think that he's sick of me, and doesn't love me anymore. :confused: Am I just paranoid? I'm upset about this... I mean, he has his flaws and I have mine but I care about him so much. I just want his love. What should I do?
    • Re: I'm so confused. :(

well... I've also been placed in a very similar situation, just try talking to him. See if its just you over thinking the situation. Depression is hard enough to deal with, without the drama of love. So just talk. And do whats best for you i really hope things work out for you. Pm me if you need to talk.
      A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.:rolleyes: