I'm Bisexual :)

• I'm Bisexual :)

Hey guys, I'm just writing this because i just wanted to come out and talk about being Bisexual. I love men and women. I found out when i saw this celebrity girl on t.v and i instantly fell in love with her. At first i thought it was a phase and i was gonna get over it, But my feelings for her became deeper and more intimate. I began to dream about her and wonder things about women i never wondered before. I would always talk about women to my boyfriend and he was actually the one who popped the question "Are you Bi?" I said i didn't know. Then as the days went on i realized that it's ok and i came out to my boyfriend and told him i was. Of course he didn't think it was a bad thing. But now I'm wanting to experience things with women but i can't because i have a boyfriend. He's very protective of me and loves me very much. I don't want to be with another woman because I'm in a relationship but i have the urge to want to experiment with women, Because I've basically been with guys all my life. I tried telling my boyfriend but he won't let me at least kiss a girl. I know that I'm going to be with him for the rest of my life because he's my soul mate. So that's like a fantasy I'll never get to live out.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE=4]Our song is a slammin' screen door, sneakin' out late tappin' on your window. <3 [/SIZE]
    • Re: I'm Bisexual :)

Well, if you've already accepted that you're bisexual, then you must know something:

I don't wanna say being BI is bad or good, but i just wanna insist on a point, if you're bisexual, you won't have a great life after your marriage unless being married to a bisexual person.

Just think about it, you'll understand what I'm talking about...

When two couple are supposed to be together for good, they should have same interests, particularly about their sexual desires, otherwise, things won't go that good.

One of my friends got divorced couple of months ago and the reason was sexual stuff.

It's so important for you to sleep on this issue and make a proper decision since this one will be so important to your entire life.

Now you might seem so nice together with him but when days go by, some problems will undoubtedly come up and you two should help each other, well it's the story of life. Living with a person who is not your type doesn't seem nice, does it? I hope you can get the picture...

To be honest with you, putting and end to hesitation is nice. You should either be with your boyfriend, enjoy having sex with him and forget about your bisexual thoughts or changing your path.

Hope this helped ya ... ;)

Break a Leg!
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

.:.:. [SIZE=4]Never Stand Begging For What You Have The Power To Earn[/SIZE] .:.:.
      [/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by GLOOMY ().

Hey Im Young and Bi(: lol I mean I have been with Guys since I was like 12 and now Im 14 sooo like not many years, lol I just admitted to myself of being Bi like a month ago... I have thought about it for a while. I just started going to this new school, and over the summer I went up there to be shown around and everything and met my Bfs sister (well now ex) and I fell for her. But she didnt even like me as a friend, after a month went by and we became the best of friends. And during football season we were on the band bus and she told me and some of our other friends she was bi. I was like freaking out, and she said but I would never hit on any of my friends. I was like Damn I wanted to be honest with her and say but I like you... I was sooo scared tho, One I ddint know how to tell a girl that, and for two I was with her Brother at the time.. So I finally told her I was bi when I was with her cousion (so I broke up with him) bc I actually wanted to be with her. She told me that she had likes me for a while and to find out we should have been honest months ago.. But Now we got each other(: Until my mom found out... I cant be with her, until Im 18 and out of my moms care.. it makes no since and I love her sooo much... we've been together about a month now... and we have NEVER felt this way about no one. Ex Boyfriends or Girlfriends. We've Kissed and everything but she aint rushing nothing its NOT like a Wondering thing its actually Love! And my mom dont understand....

BLS&&LDG wrote:

Hey Im Young and Bi(: lol I mean I have been with Guys since I was like 12 and now Im 14 sooo like not many years, lol I just admitted to myself of being Bi like a month ago... I have thought about it for a while. I just started going to this new school, and over the summer I went up there to be shown around and everything and met my Bfs sister (well now ex) and I fell for her. But she didnt even like me as a friend, after a month went by and we became the best of friends. And during football season we were on the band bus and she told me and some of our other friends she was bi. I was like freaking out, and she said but I would never hit on any of my friends. I was like Damn I wanted to be honest with her and say but I like you... I was sooo scared tho, One I ddint know how to tell a girl that, and for two I was with her Brother at the time.. So I finally told her I was bi when I was with her cousion (so I broke up with him) bc I actually wanted to be with her. She told me that she had likes me for a while and to find out we should have been honest months ago.. But Now we got each other(: Until my mom found out... I cant be with her, until Im 18 and out of my moms care.. it makes no since and I love her sooo much... we've been together about a month now... and we have NEVER felt this way about no one. Ex Boyfriends or Girlfriends. We've Kissed and everything but she aint rushing nothing its NOT like a Wondering thing its actually Love! And my mom dont understand....

damn... thats nice and bad at the same time... how did the mother find out?
      You can stick your decomission up your ass

Proud to be an Irish Bloodhound