Resorting to Bulimia

• Resorting to Bulimia

Should I resort to bulimia again? 8
        Yes you're fat and bulimia will help you be thin (1) 13%
        No you're fat but bulimia won't change that (0) 0%
        No you're thin and bulimia is a bad idea (7) 88%
      Okay... Well if you don't know me, I have a thread in the fashion forums...
      I can't take it any more even though no doctors or pretty much anyone has ever called me or implied that I am "fat". I have had bulimia and anorexia before, undiagnosed but definitely an eating disorder. I do plenty of exercise: 50 sit ups in the morning, 50 sit ups in the evening, half an hour of yoga on weekends, an hour of yoga on weekends, and go jogging at the weekend. This is on top of general walking, cycling, PE, and frequent swimming. I am going to have to resort to bulimia once again. I can't take the feeling of hopelessness.

PHP Source Code

:(:(:(:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::rolleyes::rolleyes:
      [CENTER][FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="Red"]Dramatic Girl. Kate Winslet - Dianna Agron - Claire Danes - Ellen Page... My inspiration[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    • Re: Resorting to Bulimia

Esmo wrote:

Bulimia isn't something you take up like the yoga or swimming that you mentioned. It's a disorder, and if you're 'considering' it, then you're suffering from it. Seek help.

I have had undiagnosed bulimia before and I've always had bulimic tendencies (as in if I feel I have eaten too much I will make myself throw it up.) So I am resorting to it once again. Even if I would want to (which I don't and never will), there is nowhere I can seek help from.
      [CENTER][FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="Red"]Dramatic Girl. Kate Winslet - Dianna Agron - Claire Danes - Ellen Page... My inspiration[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

To be honest, I do not understand girls and their negative body images in the world today. I admit, I've had days where I feel badly about my body, and thought about starving myself, but then I really want a hamburger, so that idea kinda goes to shit.

I've seen your pictures and you are absolutely adorable. You have a pretty face, and curves to match, and let me tell you curves are a good thing. Do you honestly think you should be a stick in order to be happy with yourself? Guys want something to grab at, and your body wants meat on it's bones in order to stay healthy. You look fine, don't starve yourself or go bulimic. Making yourself vomit can cause other health issues that you honestly don't need.

Sounds like you just need some confidence.

Samijuana wrote:

To be honest, I do not understand girls and their negative body images in the world today. I admit, I've had days where I feel badly about my body, and thought about starving myself, but then I really want a hamburger, so that idea kinda goes to shit.

I've seen your pictures and you are absolutely adorable. You have a pretty face, and curves to match, and let me tell you curves are a good thing. Do you honestly think you should be a stick in order to be happy with yourself? Guys want something to grab at, and your body wants meat on it's bones in order to stay healthy. You look fine, don't starve yourself or go bulimic. Making yourself vomit can cause other health issues that you honestly don't need.

Sounds like you just need some confidence.

At my age, all guys want is a PRETTY girl who is up for a snog and maybe a shag. I look totally awful. I don't care about my health any more. And, finally, I don't have confidence because I'm not pretty. But thanks for the help. x:)

You don't need guys who only want a good fuck. They obviously have no respect for you, so why should you try to impress them? Be happy with your body style. You're curvy and that is COMPLETELY sexy. Just because you have curves does not mean you're fat. I've got curves and sometimes I feel like I look like a fucking pear in human form, but who cares, right?

I think you are very pretty, and if you keep telling yourself you're ugly then your self esteem is never going to change. Guys love confident girls. They don't want to have to tell you that you look great every five minutes, they want you to believe it for yourself.

You DO NOT look awful.

John Prescott, the old British Deputy PM, was bulimic.

Also, Actress, who is a better judge of your appearance, yourself, or the people who on a daily basis will see your face more than you do and do most of the judging themselves? So far I haven't seen anyone but you say you're ugly.
      [CENTER]

[RIGHT]Ta-ta
      [/RIGHT]
      [/CENTER]

When I say bulimia, I don't mean binging and then throwing up. I mean when I am forced (not literally) to eat then afterwords I make myself be sick. I never go on eating binges.
    • Re: Res*rting t* *u*imia

St*p *eing su*h an a*tress. *u*imia isn't g*ing t* he*p, just eat n*rma**y an* st*p thinking y*u're fat. ***k y*u *an't p*ssi**y ***k w*rse than Susan **y*e, s* what are y*u **mp*aining a**ut?
      [SIZE=3]Allow me to hold your[/SIZE] [SIZE=1](the ignorant masses and hordes of uncouth)[/SIZE][SIZE=3] face under the putrescent waters of knowledge[/SIZE]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ne0 ().

• Re: Res*rting t* *u*imia

Ne0 wrote:

St*p *eing su*h an a*tress. *u*imia isn't g*ing t* he*p, just eat n*rma**y an* st*p thinking y*u're fat. ***k y*u *an't p*ssi**y ***k w*rse than Susan **y*e, s* what are y*u **mp*aining a**ut?

Okay what? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Okay, after seeing your pictures, I can tell you for a fact that you are not fat.

Even if you were overweight, people at 13 generally lose their weight when they grow up, and at 18 - 20 they look completely different.

Don't let others tell you what you are, I grew up with colleagues telling me how stupid and weak I was, I eventually believed them, that didn't allow me to even try to reach my full potential.

Also, the other girls are probably just jealous.

I didn't say all this to make you feel better, I don't sugar coat shit, if you were fat I'd tell you the truth, you are NOT fat, please don't engage in health harming behaviour such as bulimia.

Actress wrote:

I have school tomorrow and I can't take all the bitchy girls in my year please god help me. ;(

Ignore it, if they have sand in their vag about you being "fat" (when you're not) then don't take anything they say to heart. Tell them to fornicate their sandy vag with inverted crosses while being spunked in the face by Satan.

Or something... I guess...