Help!

• Okay, so me and my friend, DJ, were messing around together a while back, and things led to other things, and we ended up having sex. Now, this was at school, in the Boys room (I know naughty, naughty!), but that doesn't matter. We are both 16, and he wants me to get an abortion. Thing is, I don't want to. I've always wanted a baby, but I feel pressured to get an abortion because I don't want my kid to not have a big daddy to look up to. Its gotten so bad his dad has come over to my house and threatened me that if I didn't get an abortion, he would tell the school about it. I never wanted to finish high school, I was actually on the process of dropping out when we 'did it', but I don't want to get kicked out, as that might look bad on any job applications. I also know that DJ wants to go to college, but I don't see why he can't just get over it, college is for nerds anyway. We have argued and argued over this, and my parents are not pleased, to say the least, but I feel that I am going to have to get this abortion, whether I like it or not. I really just want your advice- should I get an abortion and hope it can get back to normal (and lose my kid) or keep the kid and deal with my impending expulsion?

Also- DJ says we can stay together only if I get rid of the pregnancy- I have no idea what to do! I love him and want to stay with him, but I also love my baby...

P.S. I am 8 weeks pregnant:)

Hopefully you can help.
    • Haha I can tell you if some man came into MY house and threatened me to get an abortion, I'd press harassment charges just to be a bitch. Abortion is an option, but you can always put the baby up for adoption if your friend isn't going to stay in the picture, or you aren't ready to be a mother.

You're friend, DJ, sounds like a piece of shit. Any guy who is going to have sex with you, NOT use protection, knocks you up, and then threatens to leave you if you don't get rid of the evidence sounds like a hugeeee peice of shit, and you should honestly drop him. He doesn't care about you, trust me.

All I can say is abortion is a life changing decision, and from what I hear, women never seem to truly get over that decision or loss. Just think about things before you do anything rash. I'm not against abortion, but adoption means giving this child the life it deserves, and saves the heartache you'd endure for the rest of your life. That way you can also have a future.

In the end it's completely up to you.