boys' pubes

• Re: boys' pubes

ivaiva wrote:

Obviously.
      And he gets BJs, I can't believe it!

Linda wrote:

Some people these days.. :nono:

I can fully understand why people like there partner trimmed/shaved etc

But god is it really that bad if your boyfriend or girlfriend isnt? like are you really going to reject them and not do stuff like that just because of it.

I do perfer the girls im with to be shaven, like most guys but im not just gonna flat out reject her if shes not.. thats so shallow and so sad
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Kevmo7 wrote:

But god is it really that bad if your boyfriend or girlfriend isnt? like are you really going to reject them and not do stuff like that just because of it.

I do perfer the girls im with to be shaven, like most guys but im not just gonna flat out reject her if shes not.. thats so shallow and so sad

For me personally it's not so bad.
      But, his GF obviously sad she would like him better trimmed, so she cares about that, and he didn't want to make her that little tiny favor to make her big favor easier and better for her. That doesn't seem right to me.

Kevmo7 wrote:

I'd have a big problem if the girl isn't shaved, or really well trimmed.

Bush is a no-go. If you're out for 4 or 5 or even 7 hours, a bush gives you moisture, and that's totally not cool. So for practical reasons alone I trim well.
      For the sex part, it's easier with all the pesky hair out of the way and more comfortable for both partners.
      Verdict: trim at the least. Shaving is cool too, as long as it doesn't feel like 11-year olds fucking - I like the feel of some hair down there to know I'm with a woman, not a girl.

I am a girl, I just trim down there on mine.
      But guys, trimmed hair down their looks way better than shaved. Shaved is too naked. Girls love your junk down their no matter what so don't worry too much. But most girls prefer trimmed. But it is what feels right for you. But guys, don't grow a bush. It's even weirder than shaving. Some girls like hairy chests but most like bare, waxing your chest is best. Cuz you dont want prickles growing our ya chest when ya girl is horny feeling ya chest right..? Girls shave and wax everywhere so when you wax toughen up. :wink:
      Hope this helped :D