ways for girls to pleasure themselves....

• Re: ways for girls to pleasure themselves....

hahahaha ok well.

1) im 20 and ive never ever gotten horny over teenhut in my whole life, if you actually knew me, you would know that im very sexually matured and it takes alot to turn me on.

2) im helping somebody, thats what I do here, hence why im a support leader and the sexpert because my sexual advice is so awesome, so why dont you get on your kangaroo and bounce out of here
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Kevmo7 wrote:

hahahaha wow you guys suck at giving advice, thank god the Sexpert is here to save the internet.

Well, the basic way most girls start out is by rubbing there clit, im sure you know where that is right?

you need to experiment with different ways and pressures and soon enough you'll figure out what you like the best, make sure your nice and horny first though

with fingering, not as many girls get off from it, but some girls really can big time, so its hard to say, with fingering, just going in and out probably isnt gonna do much for you, but try going for your gspot, use your middle finger and go inside and feeling up towards your stomach, and when your down to your 2nd knuckle deep you should feel it on the roof of your pussy, the texture is different, you will need to be quite harsh with your gspot (in comparison to your clit) to get the same effect, using two fingers seems to work the best.

Those are the most basic ways, but if you want to spice it up a bit:

*If you have a removeable shower head, use that on your clit, thats a big one alot of girls like

*If you have an electric tooth brush use that on your clit, but make sure its clean and that you only continue to use it for that, and another one for your teeth ;)

*Rubbing yourself against a pillow on its side while in bed (the edge between your legs rubbing your clit) and getting off like that, I like that one because it gives you more of a feeling of sex in my opinion, just because your laying in bed and moving around quite a bit.

those are just a few off the top of my head but there are loads if you look up advanced female masturbation, there are plenty of things to try and homemade sorta sextoys or things you can use to get you off.

Hope this helps, need anymore advice, just ask :)

thank for for kev /\/\
      lol and thanks, that helps(: and dayummm, will i die if i use the same toothbrush?!?

jk. thanks(::)

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Rush22 wrote:

You could call your toothbrush Gerard

i think imma have to do that.

Kevmo7 wrote:

1) im 20 and ive never ever gotten horny over teenhut in my whole life, if you actually knew me, you would know that im very sexually matured and it takes alot to turn me on.

Although I'd say you have some good suggestions regarding female masturbation, I fail to see what sexual maturity and taking a lot to get turned on have to do with one another! Taking a lot to get turned on is a low libido.

To the OP... Guys and girls develop their own technique. You just have to start touching yourself to find out what turns you on the most.

Here's a link to a site which has numerous personal masturbation experiences. You can see how everyone likes something different.

http://advancedmasturbation.com/stories/female-masturbation.html
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]