Has Anyone Else Masturbated Like This? (Guys)

• Has Anyone Else Masturbated Like This? (Guys)

Yeah first post, woo.

Alright, so when I was younger (about 9), I developed a habit of laying on my stomach and putting my hands on my crotch so it applied pressure to my dick. While doing this, I'd think about kids in my grade and grades around me that I thought were hot and imagined them having sex (this part came about in fifth grade after I learned what sex is and got interested). I'd jizz (which I thought was extra piss at the time) - in under one minute every time.

I've carried this method on throughout my life, and it has worked beautifully. I've NEVER been caught doing it. I jizz quickly and efficiently in under a minute, which gets me focused on whatever else I'm supposed to doing rather than being horny and jerking.

Has anyone else ever tried this/does anyone have some other strange jerking methods?

And yes, I do jerk the "normal" way aswell and can last much longer than a minute.
    • Re: Has Anyone Else Masturbated Like This? (Guys)

Sidewinder wrote:

I read that that method is bad, like bad for your health. Specifically the way you lay down on your dick and that pressure. I cant find anything about it though now,

Found it

HealthyStrokes.com

Source Code

1. I started masturbating at 12 and have averaged 1 time a day. Around 3 months ago I noticed that my penis had become rougher and on the top right side (where I apply the most pressure), a blue vein is visible. Will this problem go away if I add some kind of healing cream and stop masturbating for a while? Thanks. I think the site is great. (age 17)
      2. All you have to do is use less pressure and vary the places you touch.

Source:

Source Code

1. http://healthystrokes.com/questionsp.html]Healthy Strokes - Masturbation and More

you could jizz when you were 9? wow

Sidewinder wrote:

I read that that method is bad, like bad for your health. Specifically the way you lay down on your dick and that pressure. I cant find anything about it though now,

Found it

HealthyStrokes.com

that was really interesting actually I never thought about it like that
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Kamens wrote:

Yeah first post, woo.

Alright, so when I was younger (about 9), I developed a habit of laying on my stomach and putting my hands on my crotch so it applied pressure to my dick. While doing this, I'd think about kids in my grade and grades around me that I thought were hot and imagined them having sex (this part came about in fifth grade after I learned what sex is and got interested). I'd jizz (which I thought was extra piss at the time) - in under one minute every time.

I've carried this method on throughout my life, and it has worked beautifully. I've NEVER been caught doing it. I jizz quickly and efficiently in under a minute, which gets me focused on whatever else I'm supposed to doing rather than being horny and jerking.

Has anyone else ever tried this/does anyone have some other strange jerking methods?

And yes, I do jerk the "normal" way aswell and can last much longer than a minute.

I used to masturbate virtually the same way, laying face down in my pyjamas on our soft carpet in the basement. I was probably younger than 9. I fact, I remember reaching what I later figured out was an orgasm before I was able to ejaculate. I used to do this 10 times in a row. As you said, it would only take a minute each time. It was years later that I discovered I could achieve the same results by stroking my cock with my hand.

Maybe that's why I'm still able to cum so many times in one session or I'm just wired that way.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yea..i got off like that all the time when i started puberty...i used to get off climbing this rope swing too...kinda freaky, but it felt so good..discovered it by accident in gym class..popped a boner while climbing..other boys did too, so we started a little j/o club in the woods wehre this swing was...had all kinds of contests..fasted cummer, most amount of jizz..who shot farthest etc...i also j/o by pumpin the space between my mattresses in a sock..hehe..got busted by my big bro doin this

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

nice...yea..i remember orgasms when young before jizz came out..felt GOOD...used to do it with neighbors all the time...experimenting was fun..

Err... Okay O_O.... ^

Before i even knew about sex or what masterbation even was i'd go on my stomach and do what you have put.... Didn't put pressure on though, just tensed my feet and legs up loads.... It actually felt pretty good, feels crap now though.

And ejaculating at 9 o.O? Wow...
      The World is heading for mutiny, when all we want is unity.
      We may rise and fall, but in the end, we'll meet our fate together!
      One. Oh One. The only way is[SIZE=4] ONE.[/SIZE]

Welsh Prophets are Lost wrote:

Err... Okay O_O.... ^

Before i even knew about sex or what masterbation even was i'd go on my stomach and do what you have put.... Didn't put pressure on though, just tensed my feet and legs up loads.... It actually felt pretty good, feels crap now though.

And ejaculating at 9 o.O? Wow...

Not exactly ejaculating... can't your orgasm at any age, just without cum?