i need relationship advice!

• i need relationship advice!

so I've been dating this guy for 7 months, we broke up for 3 and then got back together.
      So one of my ex boyfriends starts chatting me on facebook tonight.
      We get to talking & he starts saying all this perverted stuff about
      masturbation & he wanted me to send a picture of me in my bra to him.
      I almost did, but I thought about the consequences and decided it wasn't worth it.
      Then, feeling guilty, I told my boyfriend everything.
      & my boyfriend DIDN'T BELIEVE ME, saying that he thought the guy was, "not that perverted." & started DEFENDING HIM.
      So, my boyfriend starts talking to my ex, and my ex says we were "joking"
      So, my ex made me go along with the story.
      I'm so mad at my boyfriend, and at everyone for thinking my ex is "such a great guy." when he obviously isn't, this isn't the first time this kind of stuff has happened.
      I don't know whether to tell my boyfriend the truth, or to just keep pretending it never happened.
      PLEASE HELP.
    • Re: i need relationship advice!

Well your boyfriend doesn't believe you, so that isn't a good sign. He picks his friend over you. Do you want a boyfriend who chooses his friend over you? If you tell him he might think that you are making stuff up again and think you are being jealous and blowing things out of proportion. the best thing to do is to let it go and think about whether your boyfriend is truly committed to you.
      Have any other concerns or just want to talk? Go ahead. Pm me.
    • Re: i need relationship advice!

no one made you talk to your ex in the first place.... no one made you tell your bf, and no one made you go along with your ex....so....why did you? but now that you have you gotta fix it. are you sure you're not doing this cause you wanted some extra attention...maybe thought it'd be fun to see how your bf reacted? i've done it before. no doubt. not my best idea though. now i think you should just be honest with everyone and hop it all blows over.