I need some help with a project.

• I need some help with a project.

Project Safe: An attempt to end/limit youth homelessness.
      This is very serious.

Mission: Raise awareness, create an alliance, a group of active people ready to stand up and fight, and work towards this problem's end.

Description: It's almost midnight. Your friends have gone home and you are left walking the street alone. You can't go home – or won't – because of the terrible fight you had with those two people who call themselves parents. They have been yelling at you for months now; you can't do anything right. School is a waste; you are failing most subjects and giving up hope. Maybe you just ought to runaway.

This is a familiar tale told by many of the teenagers who live on the streets everywhere.

An estimated 1.7 to 2.8 million youth experience a runaway or homeless situation each year. This figure does not include the young adult population -- ages 18 to 24 -- that struggles to find a home.

Youth homelessness can be limited through increased awareness of the issue and supporting nationally recognized programs that address the issue.

Positions:
      Runaway and homeless youth, no matter their situation, deserve a voice.
      Every young person deserves easy access to a shelter and/or counseling if they are in need.
      Society must ensure that every young person has a safe environment to grow and develop into productive citizens.
      Programs should be set nationally provide a safe haven, counseling and outreach services.
      These programs should be 24 hours per day, without charge, to assist youth in crisis with a goal of reuniting families.
      Counseling should continue for both teens and parents after they leave the shelter. Sometimes it takes time to learn to stop yelling and start listening.

I need lots of help, any help I can get. Writers, photographers, Artists, movie-makers, loud people, people with connections, people with ideas.

And maybe you don't want to be involved, there's plenty of one-click websites I could give you where you could contribute within 2 seconds. Even myspace and facebook groups. Thanks so much.