should i have sex with him?

• should i have sex with him?

hi I'm 14 and i have a super big crush on this guy. he and i flirt back and forth and we have talked about having sex.... but my best friend and i have a crush on him... she understands that i like him a lot and she respects me so much that she is not going to do anything but i really like him so much that i think if i don't have sex with him i will explode because i really like him... what should i do... i am confused and i need help. thank you those who will reply.

• Re: should i have sex with him?

If you question at all whether or not you should have sex with him, it means you shouldn't. Just because you like someone doesn't mean that you should have sex with him. If you're even asking this question to people online, it just shows that you're not sure. If you're not sure, the answer is no, you shouldn't be having sex with him. If you're confused, and you can't make up your mind the safest bet is to not do it. You can't regret something you don't do.
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]

mandy0597 wrote:

no we havent..... we dated twice..... the first time lasted for 15 minutes... the second time it lasted a day but i told him i wasnt ready to have sex but now i think i am... he does have commitment issues....obviously.

As Jenna said, you shouldn't have to ask strangers if you should have sex with someone. If you need to, then you're clearly not ready. My suggestion to you is to try dating again. Try hanging out one on one. I can honestly say I think if you have sex with him right now, you'll probably regret it.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling

i will try but honestly idk wat to do about my....feelings... like i really want to... but i dont want to get hurt in the end but those feelings jus t dont want to go away! URG!

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

and whats with the random guy dancing at the end of every post? just wondering......

mandy0597 wrote:

i will try but honestly idk wat to do about my....feelings... like i really want to... but i dont want to get hurt in the end but those feelings jus t dont want to go away! URG!

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

and whats with the random guy dancing at the end of every post? just wondering......

I think what you're feeling right now is what every 14 year old naturally feels, lust and horniness. Before you have sex with him though, try to see if you actually like him, or if you're just infatuated with him. You said it yourself that you don't want to get hurt, and you can prevent that from happening.

Its my signature, a gif. :p He's a awesome rapper, Wiz Khalifa.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling

The post was edited 1 time, last by Linda ().

mandy0597 wrote:

but i cant do anything about that....and i love him! the rapper not the guy....i really just am flatered that anyone would actrually like me because im not exactly the prettiest person ever..... i just want someone to like me.... thank you for the advice

Do anything about what? Just because someone likes you though doesn't mean that you need to have sex with him! When you're supposed to have sex I promise you the right guy will come around, and you'll feel comfortable and ready to have sex with him.

Ps. Wiz is the shit, I'm happy you have good taste <3

-J.K. Rowling

mandy0597 wrote:

thank you i know that i do lol thank you i will now try hanging out with him and then decide if i really like him instead of just having sex and regreting it. thank you sooooo much!

You're welcome, I think that you'll be happy with yourself that you waited and got to know your feelings better. Kudos to you, if you can, keep me updated please!

-J.K. Rowling