Statuary Rape?

• Re: Statuary Rape?

I hope you are ready for this baby. It's all nice and pretty while you are pregnant but I hope you have the moral and finacial support of your baby's dad & his parents. I don't know about in London, but where I live a 14 year old can't even get a job. Most jobs aren't available until you are 16. And what about college? And when baby starts school or needs daycare? You have a hard life ahead of you. And I'm not fussing or anything I'm just concerned about you & the life of your baby girl (Beautiful name btw)

As for your OP, that is wrong that older men were indeed attracted to & had sex with you. They should get into serious trouble in my books, but they probably won't which is sad.

Good luck with you are your baby!

Mr. Smuggles;1062688996 wrote:

I would do ANYTHING to get my hands on my moms big ol' granny tits.
    OOOOOOOOO YEAAAA

:rofl:

OnEMesSduPKiD wrote:

EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD IS GETTING TROLLED SO HARDCORE.

This apparent "14 year old" girl's spelling and grammar is impeccable in most cases so far that she has posted. Her knowledge of sexual situations and even the act of consensual sex is beyond her age. She is obviously not 14 years old, and the amount of ridiculous comments she is spewing out makes it pretty obvious that she's just trolling. Let her curl up and die.

I thought this after reading the first sentence. She's 14, been in a prono, and has had sex with 3 teachers. And who the heck has auto correct with their internet browser? TROLOLOLOLOL.
    [SIZE=4]Jesus. [/SIZE][SIZE=4]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]
    [/SIZE]

@KiaeDani wrote:

I hope you are ready for this baby. It's all nice and pretty while you are pregnant but I hope you have the moral and finacial support of your baby's dad & his parents. I don't know about in London, but where I live a 14 year old can't even get a job. Most jobs aren't available until you are 16. And what about college? And when baby starts school or needs daycare? You have a hard life ahead of you. And I'm not fussing or anything I'm just concerned about you & the life of your baby girl (Beautiful name btw)

As for your OP, that is wrong that older men were indeed attracted to & had sex with you. They should get into serious trouble in my books, but they probably won't which is sad.

Good luck with you are your baby!

I'm getting the impression that Emmanuelle sounds like a man's name so I'm thinking of some new names.

I have total support from Jack's mum, I've moved in with them and she's given us all her old maternity clothes and Jack's sister's baby stuff, she says she'll pay for daycare and things like that when the baby's born but I don't want her to have to pay for EVERYTHING. So me and Jack are looking for jobs, I could get babysitting work after school and I still have money left over from the stripping (which I've obviously stopped now.)