19. Male. Gay. Closeted. Christian. Virgin. Now what?

• 19. Male. Gay. Closeted. Christian. Virgin. Now what?

Lol I cannot help but laugh at myself..
      I'm turning 20 later this year and I still have not kissed a girl or a boy on the lips. I was born and raised as a Christian so my parents raised me in a very conservative manner. Although that changed ever since they got divorced.
      Anyways, now I'm just...stuck in life. sexually.
      I'm confused and dunno what to do
      Really afraid of dying as a virgin..and alone for that matter.
      Advice?? =\
    • Re: 19. Male. Gay. Closeted. Christian. Virgin. Now what?

First, are you a Christian because you were raised Christian or because you choose to be? (Uh, I couldn't help but ask that. XD)

Second, you should come out. It'll be easier to find a boy if you're out. Besides, you're "allowed" to be gay and Christian.

Third, because you're not twenty-one yet and I assume you live in the US, you can't go to a gay club. (Gay clubs aren't just for flamboyant, effeminate guys. It's just a place for gays to meet other gays.) So if you're of age and in an area that has one, try a gay bar or something. If not, you could search Facebook for gays in your area.

Good luck.

Also if you just wanted to come out to a few people at a time you can do that. But I know what it is like to have christian parents. That is one of the reasons why I haven't told my family that I am gay. But everyone of my friends know that I am which helps. Whenever I go to my boyfriends house I just tell them I am going to a friends house or just hanging out with some friends. So you could try to tell everyone except your family. That is what I would do if I were you.

I highly doubt that you will die a virgin, so that is not something to worry about. :P As for not kissing anyone yet, that is totally fine. A TON of people don't kiss until their 20's, so it isn't that far fetched. You will find someone, and that is a given. Everyone goes through times where they feel that they will never be in a relationship, but those times past. Just try and enjoy the friends you have (which is what I'm doing at the moment).

Coming out might help, but if you don't feel comfortable, don't do it. I have told a few close friends I'm bi, and obviously the few boys I have been in relationships/almost relationships with and I'm ok with not everyone knowing. In conclusion, it will all work out!

Crossfire wrote:

I honestly don't think there is a point to coming out. They'll figure out when you start dating. :)

It usually leads to unneeded pain imo

I agree with Crossfire that it does sometimes lead to pain but it also causes unrest in yourself if you don't come out. So it just depends on which you think you can handle more, some of your "friends" not liking it or not feeling good about yourself. I personally went with telling my friends but it also didn't trun out bad for me.

VioLeTTe wrote:

Lol I cannot help but laugh at myself..
      I'm turning 20 later this year and I still have not kissed a girl or a boy on the lips. I was born and raised as a Christian so my parents raised me in a very conservative manner. Although that changed ever since they got divorced.
      Anyways, now I'm just...stuck in life. sexually.
      I'm confused and dunno what to do
      Really afraid of dying as a virgin..and alone for that matter.
      Advice?? =

Are you sure you're gay and not just confused?
      I give cam shows every now and then, but I MUST know you and be comfortable with you before I will do them for you! If interested, contact me and get to know me!

Nope I'm pretty SURE about my sexuality since all I dream about is guys and I'm not attracted to girls at all. Well the pretty ones, sure. I don't mind 'doing' it with them unless if i don't have to. But yeahh my sex life is pretty much a bummer.. so boring and vacant.
      When do u guys think i should start going out to the gay scene and start dating/going out with guys?