Pregnant?!

• Re: Pregnant?!

^ What they said. If you want to have a baby, then you should totally have sex without a condom. However, if you don't want to have a baby, I suggest you use a condom.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling

lol yeah right,

11% if its only a one time thing, in a girls 28 day cycle there are only a few days that she can actually get pregnant.

The chances are low but, as with how probability goes, the more you do something the higher the chance is, so dont risk it buddy.

If you guys dont want sex with a condom then she should start on birth control or a depo shot, there are so many things you can do, but dont risk it man.
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Kevmo7 wrote:

lol yeah right,

11% if its only a one time thing, in a girls 28 day cycle there are only a few days that she can actually get pregnant.

The chances are low but, as with how probability goes, the more you do something the higher the chance is, so dont risk it buddy.

If you guys dont want sex with a condom then she should start on birth control or a depo shot, there are so many things you can do, but dont risk it man.

You're under the assumption that every girl has a 28 day cycle, which is wrong. I know you googled to find your answer, so clearly you're not a very reliable source.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling

Linda wrote:

You're under the assumption that every girl has a 28 day cycle, which is wrong. I know you googled to find your answer, so clearly you're not a very reliable source.

I dont know what you mean? haha

seriously though, im really busy so I did just have a quick looky at what the actual probability is, but ill have a mega look into it tonight because im quite interested in what it is.

I know it isnt high though.
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Kevmo7 wrote:

I dont know what you mean? haha

seriously though, im really busy so I did just have a quick looky at what the actual probability is, but ill have a mega look into it tonight because im quite interested in what it is.

I know it isnt high though.

Next time you should take your time to do more in-depth research then. If you don't have the time to fully look in to the correct answer, then don't even bother replying.

-J.K. Rowling

Linda wrote:

Next time you should take your time to do more in-depth research then. If you don't have the time to fully look in to the correct answer, then don't even bother replying.

oh sorry for having a life, not all of us are poindexters, and dont tell what I can and cant do, I have no respect for you so just dont even bother.

The window of oppotunity I think varies from girl to girl but im pretty sure its always only a few days
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Kevmo7 wrote:

oh sorry for having a life, not all of us are poindexters, and dont tell what I can and cant do, I have no respect for you so just dont even bother.

The window of oppotunity I think varies from girl to girl but im pretty sure its always only a few days

LOL @ you having a life. Taking 10 minutes to do further research isn't exactly time consuming, but thank you for pointing out another reason why you don't belong on the SL team. You really think I give a shit if you respect me? I'm not worried about you or your feelings, I'm worried about you giving the wrong information (again) to someone.

-J.K. Rowling

Linda wrote:

LOL @ you having a life. Taking 10 minutes to do further research isn't exactly time consuming, but thank you for pointing out another reason why you don't belong on the SL team. You really think I give a shit if you respect me? I'm not worried about you or your feelings, I'm worried about you giving the wrong information (again) to someone.

hahahahahaha ahh you crack me up, I actually did laugh out loud because you claim I make statements without knowing anything, when you just say I dont have a life yet you know nothing about me hahahaha bish you crazy
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Kevmo7 wrote:

hahahahahaha ahh you crack me up, I actually did laugh out loud because you claim I make statements without knowing anything, when you just say I dont have a life yet you know nothing about me hahahaha bish you crazy

-J.K. Rowling

Big.

If you don't know that already you should inform yourself about it before you start being sexually active.
      It's really irresponsible, you know?!

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

Kevmo7 wrote:

lol yeah right,

I think it's 25% actually.
      But anyway, it still doesn't mean that you can't get pregnant. So for them it may end as 100%.

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

TessaBlaire wrote:

I got pregnant and I got my boyfriend to use a condom, condoms break. There's always gonna be a risk.

But 1-2% risk is better then 25 or more % risk.

Kevmo7 wrote:

I agree

Oh and I didnt get time to read up, I actually went out on a date tonight, so ill look into it if I get time tomorrow ^^

You have so much of a life, yet you feel the need to justify it on the internet by saying you didn't have time to >read< up about pregnancy, because you clearly know nothing about it, because you had a date?? :rob:

GG