could i be?

• could i be?

well, my boyfriend and i have had sex a few times, unprotected. he has always pulled out. i did not get my period last month. and i was supposed to get my period on the 27th of april, and still have not gotten it. i have had cramps a bit, my breasts have been sore. which happens when i get my period.

lately i have been wicked moody, crampy, sore breasts (mainly nipples), was constipated for a couple days, missed period, feel sick to my belly but dont get sick.

we went to universal on april 1st. and i am not used to all the exercise. i was also helping my boyfriend with his lawn service.

i took two pregnancy tests on april 18th and the 21st. they were both negative. and i felt better about not being pregnant. but ever since i did not get my period on the 27th, i am still worried.

i do not have medical insurance, so i cannot go to the gynecologist or anything.

right now, all i feel like doing is crying. my boyfriend tells me not to be worried. and tonight i was telling him how i have yet to get my period, and he said that i could have a clot up there. so now i am scared that i am either pregnant, or have a clot. i cant stop crying right now. :(

i just wanted to post to see what you people think.
    • Re: could i be?

To be honest, it really sounds like you could be pregnant. I've heard of false positives but never false negatives, and you've had two of those. You're on your second month without a period, and are your periods usually irregular? I'd go to the doctor if I was you. That way if you're pregnant or not you can be positive.

It sounds like your symptoms could really go either way at this point, PMS or pregnancy. I know I've had a scare like that before and I had all the same symptoms you had, it just turned out to be PMS. How regular are your periods usually? Don't forget that a change in exercise and stress can also affect your period.

If you are pregnant, you might have taken the test to early so your hormone levels weren't high enough for the pregnancy test to detect them. Since you were supposed to get your period on the 27th and haven't taken a test since then, why not try another pregnancy test?

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling

corrie wrote:

i went to a clinic today. and they did a pregnancy blood test. had to pay for it, but was not much. and i am pregnant.

Do you know what you're going to to do? At least you found out sooner rather then later.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling

Babe that sounds like you're pregnant. Pretty much described everything I had at the beginning when I was pregnant with Izzie

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

just saw you're pregnant.

congratulations?

do you know what you're going to do?
      PM me if you need anything x
      [LEFT][SIZE=3]x Amber x[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]:lovey: [SIZE=1]Isabelle Hannah 17/11/2010 and James Alexander 01/07/2013
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=1]:love3: I couldn't imagine anyone else in my life, now I can't imagine my life without you <3[/SIZE][/LEFT]

**Amb_91** wrote:

Babe that sounds like you're pregnant. Pretty much described everything I had at the beginning when I was pregnant with Izzie

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

just saw you're pregnant.

congratulations?

do you know what you're going to do?
      PM me if you need anything x

i cant stop crying right now....

and to people wondering what i am going to do, me and matthew talked it over.
      and we are going to keep the baby. my family is kind of excited. but they think that i still ruined my life. i am very depressed right now. and he is soo far away right now too. i did not want to tell him over the phone like i did, wanted to tell him in person.

i have to figure out something for medical insurance now.... it was not much of a rush before, but now it kind of is. i got the one a day prenatal vitamins.

The post was edited 2 times, last by corrie ().

corrie wrote:

i cant stop crying right now....

and to people wondering what i am going to do, me and matthew talked it over.
      and we are going to keep the baby. my family is kind of excited. but they think that i still ruined my life. i am very depressed right now. and he is soo far away right now too. i did not want to tell him over the phone like i did, wanted to tell him in person.

i have to figure out something for medical insurance now.... it was not much of a rush before, but now it kind of is. i got the one a day prenatal vitamins.

I can only imagine how scary it is for you right now, but you can get through this. Right now the important thing is getting support from your loved ones. Ruined your life? No, just changed it a bit. Sure you will have to face some new challenges, but once you get through them you will be a much stronger individual.

I know your sad now, but everything will be just fine. From what a hear, it's an incredible feeling to see your baby for the first time.
      Good luck to you, and I hope you get all the care and support you deserve. ~ AGM

The post was edited 2 times, last by Agassi ().

corrie wrote:

thank you alex.

my family doesnt like my bf because he got me pregnant. they wont really talk to me... they only talk to me when they need something, like "clean the dishes." "go to the store and get milk." things like that. we have not had a normal convo since i told them...

Well I think not even your parents really know exactly what to think yet, as they have just found out. Give it time, and hopefully everyone will be there for you. It wouldn't be fair if you have to go through this alone.

corrie wrote:

yeah.
      i am not happy with one of my "best friends" right now. my bf doesnt have a phone.

right now i feel alone. i do not have many friends. BLAH.

Well that stinks, you shouldn't have to feel alone during such an important part of your life.

I know I'm probably not your first choice, but if you ever need someone to talk to just let me know.

Agassi wrote:

Well that stinks, you shouldn't have to feel alone during such an important part of your life.

I know I'm probably not your first choice, but if you ever need someone to talk to just let me know.

thanks. :)
      my family and i sat down and talked about things. they just needed to think. my mum had me right after she turned 20. was pregnant while 19. i am 19. my gram had her first when she was 19. now that we talked about it, i dont feel soo alone. they are kind of excited to be having a baby around.

corrie wrote:

thanks. :)
      my family and i sat down and talked about things. they just needed to think. my mum had me right after she turned 20. was pregnant while 19. i am 19. my gram had her first when she was 19. now that we talked about it, i dont feel soo alone. they are kind of excited to be having a baby around.

That's good to hear, I'm glad things are looking up.

Originally Posted by corrie
      yeah, but now for my bf's family. they still dont like me... :/ ehh..

Well, of course the boyfriend's parent's aren't going to jump right into being excited. Give them time. It happened with my ex as well. His mother had to get into the grips that I was pregnant. She came around after a few weeks of pregnancy.
      [CENTER]i55.tinypic.com/ftn68p.jpg
      [SIZE=4]LOVE, PINK[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]