help - chick is pregnent and i don't want it

• help - chick is pregnent and i don't want it

so i got this chick pregnent. we were dating if you ask her, but i wasnt serious. really just in it for the sex. i dont have any interest in her

we always had unprotected sex cuz i hate condoms so i just pull out but dont always make it in time, especially when i'm drunk

well she told me shes pregnent and i told her she better get rid of it cuz i dont want a kid and if she doesnt get rid of it to never call me or come over again

she keeps saying she wants to keep it. she already told her parents everything and now says if i dont pay shes bringing me to court which is bs cuz i don't want it so i shouldnt have to pay. if she wants it so bad she should have to pay

my friend said since its half mine i can either give it up to her completely in court and not have to pay or see it or anything or that i can try to force her to get rid of it in court to. is this true and how can i get out of this?
  • Re: help - chick is pregnent and i don't want it

Your dumbass should pay for it, and you're mostly likely going to have to. It's your fucking fault for not wearing a fucking condom and actually thinking "pulling out" does anything (it doesn't do shit, especially since you were drunk). This has to be one of the most pathetic posts I've read in awhile. I mean, I can understand just wanting no-strings attached sex, but that doesn't mean you don't have to man up and face the consequences if you fuck up, and you most certainly did.

Enjoy getting owned in court. Better get used to working three jobs too :D

Dexter is right, it's completely her decision.

"I don't like condoms" and "I don't want to" are not acceptable excuses - you should know the possible consequences of having unprotected sex and now you have to take responsibility. I don't know what happens legally from here but it is your child and running away from or trying to ignore the problem isn't going to fix it.

HockeyFan wrote:

well that really sux and is not fair at all

nice to see i actually have rights

You lost your rights when you decided to have unprotected sex.
    It's her body, and you get no right to control it.

You need to man up and accept the fact you made a mistake and it won't just go away because you want it to. Life doesn't work that way, kid.

HockeyFan wrote:

its not like i forced her - its not fair at all

i guess i wont bring her to court but i still wont give her money or want to be would her or the baby. hopefully she changes her mind when she finds out how fat and ugly shes gonna be

plus no guy is gonna wanna be with her forever now

You chose not to wear a condom, I'm pretty sure it's fair.

HockeyFan wrote:

i guess i wont bring her to court but i still wont give her money or want to be would her or the baby. hopefully she changes her mind when she finds out how fat and ugly shes gonna be

It is fair. You made a dumbass mistake. Yes, she made a mistake too, but she's the one taking the responsibility. Until you start acting like an adult, it is completely fair.
    And actually, women don't get "fat and ugly" when they're pregnant. It's not like becoming over-weight, where you get fat all over. You just gain weight in certain areas, and tend to lose most of it after the baby is born.

And that's not true at all. Just because you're a douche bag that doesn't deserve to even have a penis doesn't mean all guys are. Many successful relationships have been formed after someone has had a child.

Good like finding a respectable, decent girl that will love you after finding out what an incredible retard you've been.

HockeyFan wrote:

I honest to god hope that you're just a troll fucking around, because if not, you're a complete idiot and a total douche bag.

You may not have a choice when it comes to money, and even if you don't want anything to do with the baby (which I don't agree with) you still have an obligation to both her and the baby. She can take you to court and she'll more then likely win the child support hearing.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
    -J.K. Rowling

HockeyFan wrote:

well that really sux and is not fair at all

nice to see i actually have rights

You douchebag, it's so sad.

The guys are right - it's her decision. Don't forget who's daddy of the child - you should help that girl or something, don't help her kill what you've made.
    If you don't give a shit, why do you want her to abort?

Linda wrote:

I honest to god hope that you're just a troll fucking around, because if not, you're a complete idiot and a total douche bag.

Hope so 'cause I don't want to know that such a dumbass could ever exist.
    :mau5:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tarra ().

Good God, Hockey Fan, how old are you? You sound like in immature 13 year old, and I for one have no sympathy. If you're old enough to have sex and behave that recklessly, then you have to accept the consequences. Anything less literally makes you a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Harsh, but true. I'm sick of my generation having no sense of responsibility. This is life, and not some fucking video game.

ensy wrote:

it's not fair to her too. she's going through so much more.

not really cuz she wants to keep it. she can easily not go through anything if she wants to get rid of it so i dont feel bad for her at all. i hope she has the worst experience ever and goes through so much pain

not sure why its always my fault or any guy that this happens to.

i told her over and over its gonna ruin her and she would be sorry. her parents hated me before and now there just gonna do anything to screw me over.

HockeyFan wrote:

not really cuz she wants to keep it. she can easily not go through anything if she wants to get rid of it so i dont feel bad for her at all. i hope she has the worst experience ever and goes through so much pain

i told her over and over its gonna ruin her and she would be sorry. her parents hated me before and now there just gonna do anything to screw me over.

Jesus christ, how fucking stupid are you? :nono:
    Did you drop out in the third grade?

Please, for the sake of humanity, go cut your dick off and cease to exist.

HockeyFan wrote:

And you deserve everything you've got coming you bloody rat bastard.

HockeyFan wrote:

Just because she's willing to take responsibility and care for a child doesn't mean that she's a bad person or she's ruining her life. YOU'RE a bad person, not her.

How old are you? 13?

No wonder they hate you, you're an ass. If you got my daughter pregnant, I'd come over your house and shoot you.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
    -J.K. Rowling

HockeyFan wrote:

you talk as if abortion is just like throwing away your favorite toy. it's not easy. i bet you can't even dump your computer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

OhMyJosh95 wrote:

Good God, Hockey Fan, how old are you? You sound like in immature 13 year old, and I for one have no sympathy. If you're old enough to have sex and behave that recklessly, then you have to accept the consequences. Anything less literally makes you a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Harsh, but true. I'm sick of my generation having no sense of responsibility. This is life, and not some fucking video game.

im 18. it was an accident and neither of us wanted it to happen. she even said she didn't think she wanted it but then changed her mind. i've pulled out tons of times before with no problems at all. it worked so many times. even condoms dont work all the time. i know someone that always used one and has a kid.

i'm gonna keep trying to tell her not to have it. And i don't give a shit but i don't want to pay or have to do anything with the baby and she wants me to do both. she can keep it but i don't want her or it in my life at all but that isn't good enough for her.