help - chick is pregnent and i don't want it

• Re: help - chick is pregnent and i don't want it

HockeyFan wrote:

im 18. it was an accident and neither of us wanted it to happen. she even said she didn't think she wanted it but then changed her mind. i've pulled out tons of times before with no problems at all. it worked so many times. even condoms dont work all the time. i know someone that always used one and has a kid.

i'm gonna keep trying to tell her not to have it. And i don't give a shit but i don't want to pay or have to do anything with the baby and she wants me to do both. she can keep it but i don't want her or it in my life at all but that isn't good enough for her.

If you're going to continue shoving abortion down her throat, then you might as well just stop talking to her while you're behind. Unless you have something supportive to say, then keep it to yourself.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
    -J.K. Rowling

HockeyFan wrote:

im 18. it was an accident and neither of us wanted it to happen. she even said she didn't think she wanted it but then changed her mind. i've pulled out tons of times before with no problems at all. it worked so many times. even condoms dont work all the time. i know someone that always used one and has a kid.

i'm gonna keep trying to tell her not to have it. And i don't give a shit but i don't want to pay or have to do anything with the baby and she wants me to do both. she can keep it but i don't want her or it in my life at all but that isn't good enough for her.

... I don't even think Winston Churchill, William Shakespeare and Mark Twain together could come up with adequate words to describe your level of self-centered idiocy. If I contemplate it any further, I'm likely to have an aneurysm.

How can someone be so stupid and still have a functioning autonomic nervous system. I've known vegetables with a higher IQ and greater sense of simple humanity.

Someone else deal with this FUCKING GOBSHITE before I really lose it.

ensy wrote:

you talk as if abortion is just like throwing away your favorite toy. it's not easy. i bet you can't even dump your computer.

abortion is easy. you just get a shot or take a pill or something and then prolly bleed a bit. no big deal. tons of people do it every day. has to be easier than having a kid. she can't raise a kid. she likes to party, drink, do drugs. everyone thinks shes sweet and innocent but she's not. i'm not the only one that had sex that night. she did too. she was just as drunk and high as i was.

i don't get what you mean by dump my computer and not sure why everyone is jumping down my throat when i just asked if i had any rights and now i know i have none.

HockeyFan wrote:

abortion is easy. you just get a shot or take a pill or something and then prolly bleed a bit. no big deal. tons of people do it every day. has to be easier than having a kid. she can't raise a kid. she likes to party, drink, do drugs. everyone thinks shes sweet and innocent but she's not. i'm not the only one that had sex that night. she did too. she was just as drunk and high as i was.

i don't get what you mean by dump my computer and not sure why everyone is jumping down my throat when i just asked if i had any rights and now i know i have none.

an abortion can go wrong, idiot. and i meant that it's not just like throwing away some object, she's killing a baby, something that has life. the reason why she's considering keeping the child would probably be because of her guilt and morality issues. you don't know how tough this is for her, she's going through a lot of mental, emotional and physical stress. seriously, man up. you disgust me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HockeyFan wrote:

Honestly, you should join the army. With your soaring intelligence and concern for your fellow man, you'll get blown up by terrorists. If the drill sergeants don't kill you first.

Best thing for the world. I swear.

HockeyFan wrote:

I think you need to educate yourself on abortions, because the pill is not the only way an abortion can happen. Theres the more common SURGICAL method.

She meant could you throw away your computer? Right now, just throw it in the trash? Try to compare that to you trying to tell her to just get rid of the baby inside of her.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
    -J.K. Rowling

ensy wrote:

an abortion can go wrong, idiot. and i meant that it's not just like throwing away some object, she's killing a baby, something that has life. the reason why she's considering keeping the child would probably be because of her guilt and morality issues. you don't know how tough this is for her, she's going through a lot of mental, emotional and physical stress. seriously, man up. you disgust me.

i disagree. she isn't killing anything cause its not alive yet. and this chick has no guilt or morality issues. trust me.

HockeyFan wrote:

i disagree. she isn't killing anything cause its not alive yet. and this chick has no guilt or morality issues. trust me.

Sorry, no. Whatever your opinion on the human soul, it's a biological fact that life begins at the moment of conception.

You're the one that should be aborted. With extreme prejudice. And a sledgehammer.

Linda wrote:

I think you need to educate yourself on abortions, because the pill is not the only way an abortion can happen. Theres the more common SURGICAL method.

She meant could you throw away your computer? Right now, just throw it in the trash? Try to compare that to you trying to tell her to just get rid of the baby inside of her.

well even surgery is easier than having a baby.

yeah i could throw it away if it meant my life would be ruined. then i would get another. and if she wants a baby she can have 1 with someone who wants one just like i could buy another computer

HockeyFan wrote:

well even surgery is easier than having a baby.

But the emotional and mental consequences after an abortion...not so easy. Learn more about abortions before you run your mouth like you know. If she's keeping it, she's keeping it and there's really nothing you can do about it. You don't want it? Walk the fuck away. You don't have to be there

HockeyFan wrote:

so i got this chick pregnent. we were dating if you ask her, but i wasnt serious. really just in it for the sex. i dont have any interest in her

we always had unprotected sex cuz i hate condoms so i just pull out but dont always make it in time, especially when i'm drunk

well she told me shes pregnent and i told her she better get rid of it cuz i dont want a kid and if she doesnt get rid of it to never call me or come over again

she keeps saying she wants to keep it. she already told her parents everything and now says if i dont pay shes bringing me to court which is bs cuz i don't want it so i shouldnt have to pay. if she wants it so bad she should have to pay

my friend said since its half mine i can either give it up to her completely in court and not have to pay or see it or anything or that i can try to force her to get rid of it in court to. is this true and how can i get out of this?

This video is destined for you, in fact you need to see this guy. He will straighten you out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZXrzgXnOE8]YouTube - Jeremy Kyle Funny Clips Video[/ame]