help - chick is pregnent and i don't want it

• Re: help - chick is pregnent and i don't want it

HockeyFan wrote:

i disagree. she isn't killing anything cause its not alive yet. and this chick has no guilt or morality issues. trust me.

Say what? It's not because you're not out of the womb that you're not alive. Infants can react to music and stuff like that while in the womb, so, have you ever heard of a not living thing capable of doing that. A bit irrational aren't you?

I just gave you rep, but I hope you realize I clicked the wrong button and meant to 'Disapprove' If this can be fixed by a mod, i'd highly appreciate it.

I'm not going to post more, as i'm probably going to get myself banned if I do.
    :mad:

People will always talk about you
    Might as well give them something to talk about

SugarLips wrote:

I just gave you rep, but I hope you realize I clicked the wrong button and meant to 'Disapprove' If this can be fixed by a mod, i'd highly appreciate it.

I'm not going to post more, as i'm probably going to get myself banned if I do.
    :mad:

~Fallen~*Angel* wrote:

No, please, go ahead.
    The likelihood of your getting banned for responding to this moron as you so please seems very unlikely right now.

Go ahead, Sugar. I gots yer back.

Rush22 wrote:

Say what? It's not because you're not out of the womb that you're not alive. Infants can react to music and stuff like that while in the womb, so, have you ever heard of a not living thing capable of doing that. A bit irrational aren't you?

its not actually anything until several months. it doesn't have a brain or anything early on which it is right now. i'm not saying to abort a week before the baby is do. Just early on its ok to though.

if someone doesnt believe in abortion thats fine but i do. its good to have that option for accidents like this.

The fuck is wrong with you? Were you not hugged enough as a kid or something ?!

Beyond the fact that this girl had sex with a complete idiot who can't even spell pregnant, but I feel bad for her ! She has to deal with a 8 year old for the rest of her life now. I hope to god that this baby can't be apart of your messed up life. He/She will do way better not having you in his life !

It's not even the fact you wan't her to have an abortion, but how flipping insane you sound.

JUST so you know, because you're obviously an idiot and need things spelled out for you...
    Babies form their brain at about 2 months, tell me, how far along is she? Most girls don't find out their pregnant 'till after this point.

At 10 weeks (2 weeks after 2 months..in case you didn't know) their gender is even detectable.

Oh, btw.. 'It' is a BABY. I hope she takes you to court for everything you have, and then make you work shit hours to pay for YOUR baby.

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Oh and you compare the baby to a computer.

You're lucky your not beside me right now.

SugarLips wrote:

The fuck is wrong with you? Were you not hugged enough as a kid or something ?!

Beyond the fact that this girl had sex with a complete idiot who can't even spell pregnant, but I feel bad for her ! She has to deal with a 8 year old for the rest of her life now. I hope to god that this baby can't be apart of your messed up life. He/She will do way better not having you in his life !

It's not even the fact you wan't her to have an abortion, but how flipping insane you sound.

JUST so you know, because you're obviously an idiot and need things spelled out for you...
    Babies form their brain at about 2 months, tell me, how far along is she? Most girls don't find out their pregnant 'till after this point.

At 10 weeks (2 weeks after 2 months..in case you didn't know) their gender is even detectable.

Oh, btw.. 'It' is a BABY. I hope she takes you to court for everything you have, and then make you work shit hours to pay for YOUR baby.

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Oh and you compare the baby to a computer.

You're lucky your not beside me right now.

wow that was really harsh. did something like this ever happen to you? seems like a hit a nerve or something from a simple question

she said she is around 8 or 9 weeks i think. even if the brain is there its so small and doesn't know anything. i'm not sure why this is turning into an debate against abortion. she can get one legally so if it developed or not shouldnt matter cuz its legal.

im not forcing anything on her cuz she even mentioned it at first then changed her mind. i dont want her to change her mind again when its to late and then be stuck with it

and I never compare a baby to a computer that was someone else so take that up with them

HockeyFan wrote:

well even surgery is easier than having a baby.

yeah i could throw it away if it meant my life would be ruined. then i would get another. and if she wants a baby she can have 1 with someone who wants one just like i could buy another computer

:rolleyes: :nono:

And yes you hit a nerve ! I'm tired of guys like you :mad:

How old are you, anyways ?!

HockeyFan wrote:

she said she is around 8 or 9 weeks i think. even if the brain is there its so small and doesn't know anything. i'm not sure why this is turning into an debate against abortion. she can get one legally so if it developed or not shouldnt matter cuz its legal.

So, using that logic, can we abort you?
    Please?

Heather wrote:

They're not synonyms.

They're also not mutually exclusive. There's mild autism/high functioning autism like Asperger's, then there's Down Syndrome and other even more severe forms. My pal Leo is an Aspie (his term, not mine), and Sam's and my best friends' oldest brother is very autistic/"retarded," unable to verbalize or socialize or look after himself in any way. Believe me, I don't throw words like autistic and retarded around casually.

OhMyJosh95 wrote:

They're also not mutually exclusive. There's mild autism/high functioning autism like Asperger's, then there's Down Syndrome and other even more severe forms. My pal Leo is an Aspie (his term, not mine), and Sam's and my best friends' oldest brother is very autistic/"retarded," unable to verbalize or socialize or look after himself in any way. Believe me, I don't throw words like autistic and retarded around casually.

Well you better not be throwing them around casually. I'll be forced to hurt you. ^^