help - chick is pregnent and i don't want it

• Re: help - chick is pregnent and i don't want it

Oh my god what type of evil si the person who made this thread. People tend top think that Abortion is a quick fix solution. It's not. The parents have to deal with the fact that they brought a life into the world and just as quickly destroyed it FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES. Who are you to say this child doesn't deserve to live because of YOUR own stupidity? "I don't like Condoms" would you rather have to wear a condom or deal with getting the girl pregnant. There are plenty of people who would love to be parents but can't, then there are people like you, who see a ababy as something you can just chuck away if you don't want it. And you were only going out with this girl for the sex? Honestly Do you think with your brain or your dick? and axs for you needing to pay, how old is the girl you got pregnant? she can kiss her education good bye, and work as well, what is she supposed to live off? her hopes and dreams? because last time I checked MONEY is the currency used and she will need it to raise herself and this baby. She won't be able to go to school with a baby, or work, only you can provide her with the money, because last time I checked, you will be able to work. She shouldnt be pressured by you to abort. She Carries the Baby it is HER decision. I shouldnt be saying this but I hope you die of AIDS you Selfish, sex addicted peice of crap!
    [LEFT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/LEFT]