Embarrasing moments.....

• Embarrasing moments.....

This thread is for those embarrasing moments that are hard to forget.....

2 years ago when i had just hit puberty, and the lower part of my body had a mind of its own.....i was on the school bus and it was packed out, Ne way there were a whole lot of us standing up and it was a real bumpy ride, this girl who was in front of me kept bumpin into my boner.......and 5 mins into the trip, i couldnt hold back....it exploded....luckily i dont think she noticed the wet patch on my pants...and if she did she didnt say ne thing.....ne way feel free to share your embarrising moments =]
  • Re: Embarrasing moments.....

My life is practically one big embarrassing moment, I'm always doing something that makes me look like an idiot. But the people around me are just used to it now, so it's not really a big deal all that much, and I'm normally the one that's laughing the loudest when I do something stupid anyway.

Well here's two I can think of that were kinda bad.
    First I was new to my school still, only been there about 3 months, so I was just getting into place with a group of kids I had met. So me and this one guy (he's my best friend now, which is kinda funny), where hiding behind a book shelf trying to run away from another kid so we could jump out and scare her later. ANYWAY, I was standing in front of him, because I'm the shortest and fastest, so I poked my head around the corner to look if the other person was there, they weren't so I reached behind myself without looking to grab his wrist or his hand to pull him forward, but I accidentally groped him instead. Funny thing is, it's kind of an accidental habit now. I've done that like 10 times since that first time.

My second time would be, with the same guy. But by now we are like total biffles. It was this year actually only last month. We were running around being stupid (it was a fund raising day so all classes were cancelled and we were helping out the canteen lady.) Anyway we were running and I was in front, I fell, landed flat on my back, he tripped over me, landed on top of me on his stomach. Which was fine, we were laughing at ourselves, THEN our coordinator comes over and is like, 'what the hell are you two doing? Looks like you two are having a bit too much fun. We don't need any of that at school thanks' it was really awkward. Not really embarrassing, but then we had to go back to the kitchen and tell everyone why we took so long to go find the sausages and why we were all dirty and red in the face.

Me and a couple friends were standing around in the bathroom.One of them thought it would be funny to turn off the lights. I reached out towards the light...my friend was standing right next to the switch...and i touched her in the chest and froze like, I didnt even move my hand off of her...so...i seemed to be groping her. She turned on the lights and cracked up. I laughed awkwardly.
    Hope is like a butterfly, it can be killed with one quick movement.

The post was edited 1 time, last by icy ().

anthony1 wrote:

This thread is for those embarrasing moments that are hard to forget.....

2 years ago when i had just hit puberty, and the lower part of my body had a mind of its own.....i was on the school bus and it was packed out, Ne way there were a whole lot of us standing up and it was a real bumpy ride, this girl who was in front of me kept bumpin into my boner.......and 5 mins into the trip, i couldnt hold back....it exploded....luckily i dont think she noticed the wet patch on my pants...and if she did she didnt say ne thing.....ne way feel free to share your embarrising moments =]

wow.....
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]

I guess my most embarrassing moment was about two years ago when I was 13. I came home from school, I was really horny. I was along in the house. I got naked in the living room and was fingering myself fast and hard. I noticed the legs on the coffee table and had an idea. I turned the coffee table upside down, got some lube and lubed up one of the legs of the coffee table and lowered myself down onto the leg. I was going up and down on the leg, it was going in and out of me. I didn't realize how loud I was, screaming and so forth. Two neighbors were standing outside talking and heard me screaming. They came rushing in thinking something terrible had happened to me (I forgot to lock the front door)!! There I was, fucking the table leg, I didn't even realize that Mrs. Smith and Mrs. Jones were standing there watching. CAN YOU SAY EMBARRASSING!!! No one said anything at first. Finally Mrs. Smith said "Honey, next time lock the door" The next day there was a package at the front door when I got home. I guess my neighbors went out and bought me my very first dildo!

This actually happened to me twice.
    My friend (a girl) likes to play around with this guy, our other friend (nothing sexual, but pushing and shoving, stuff like that)
    Anyways so their playing around and then my friend (the girl) loses her balance and tries to find something to hold on to. Those things were my boobs. She was groping me in the middle of the classroom and everyone saw (there were no teachers).
    The second time, they were messing around again and the same girl tripped and help herself up on my boobs again. Except we were at the beach that time and I was in a bikini, which made it that much worse. I could feel her hands on me for about half an hour after it happened. :o
    Now we get teased about it a lot, and I think the strangers who were at the beach think I'm lesbian. It's okay, at least she's hot. :P
    Thankfully it hasn't ruined out friendship. But now she tells me she loves me a lot more...
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

my most embarrassing moment would prolly have to be the day that I was dong laundry, and I happened to wash a load of all my lingerie (underwear) and usually I hang them up in my room to dry (because if I put them in the dryer they might get ruined) but I forgot and left them in the washer because I had a group of people coming over. so my grandma, not knowing that they were coming over, took the liberty of taking them out and hanging them on the clothes line outside .... sO my friends came and we went outside, and what was the first thng they saw?? my underwear drying in the wind O_o aha and I'm the only one who wears it in my house so I could t pull the whole " that's not even mine " line!! Lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [CENTER][SIZE=1]I'm urgin' all daughters to kiss they mothers, with those lips that all that lipstick covers, your never to grown up to miss and hug her♥[/SIZE][/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by jesss ().

So here I was, walking around school, saying hi to people and whatnot, when I see a girl who I think is my friend Emily. She is facing away from me, so all I see is the back of her, but i'm pretty sure it's her. She sneezes suuuper loudly, and to be a little funny, and mainly stupid, I yell, "Hey Emily! Nice sneeze!" That's when she turns around and I find that it's a girl I've never talked to in my life. I turn red and quickly walk away. Lol

When I was very young, about 6 or 7... I would watch the South Park Movie over and over. My brother was telling me that one night I went downstairs to tell my mum and dad that "We need to find the clitoris!". At first everyone was silent in shock (they had loads of friends over at the house) but then they just burst out laughing.

From that day onwards I was banned from watching South Park for a few years :P
    The World is heading for mutiny, when all we want is unity.
    We may rise and fall, but in the end, we'll meet our fate together!
    One. Oh One. The only way is[SIZE=4] ONE.[/SIZE]