Wedding Ideas?

• Re: Wedding Ideas?

Get a black dress with a blue shark on it that sparkles at night. Get flowers that look like roses but are not roses and are instead blue cactus that get people killed when they walk into them coz u put poison on its spikes that makes people die within minute of contact. Make sure to push your husband into it once you married him so he dies and u get all his money because you're jewish. Play no music at all coz that will people get worried about the dress that might start burning because of the heat that gets released by the electricity used for the speakers.

That should do. Good luck. :)

balotelli wrote:

get a black dress with a blue shark on it that sparkles at night. Get flowers that look like roses but are not roses and are instead blue cactus that get people killed when they walk into them coz u put poison on its spikes that makes people die within minute of contact. Make sure to push your husband into it once you married him so he dies and u get all his money because you're jewish. Play no music at all coz that will people get worried about the dress that might start burning because of the heat that gets released by the electricity used for the speakers.

That should do. Good luck. :)

wtf?

Matt93 wrote:

Isn't......isn't 16 a bit young to be getting married?

They're running away to get married. Apparently it can't wait.

If you so insist on getting married at sixteen, then I suggest something small and simple. Remember, you're going to have a baby and trying to raise it. You're not really going to have all this money to throw away on a wedding.
      Go simple, nothing to extravagant, themed, or fancy. Then, later on when you are fully settled into the parenting life style and are really good at budgeting, you can start saving up for a fancy, themed, extravagant wedding.
      But don't get your hopes up. My parents barely married before I was born, and my mom had gotten pregnant the month she got her GED. They couldn't afford anything fancy, and they're still hoping to save up to renew their vows with a nice, fancy wedding.

Matt93 wrote:

Isn't......isn't 16 a bit young to be getting married?

I'm pregnant now and I'm fourteen, I want to marry Jack ASAP.

~Fallen~*Angel* wrote:

They're running away to get married. Apparently it can't wait.

If you so insist on getting married at sixteen, then I suggest something small and simple. Remember, you're going to have a baby and trying to raise it. You're not really going to have all this money to throw away on a wedding.
      Go simple, nothing to extravagant, themed, or fancy. Then, later on when you are fully settled into the parenting life style and are really good at budgeting, you can start saving up for a fancy, themed, extravagant wedding.
      But don't get your hopes up. My parents barely married before I was born, and my mom had gotten pregnant the month she got her GED. They couldn't afford anything fancy, and they're still hoping to save up to renew their vows with a nice, fancy wedding.

I don't want to spend too much money on it, but that doesn't mean I want it to be BORING. There are ways of making it special without spending too much money. In my opinion, you'll only ever have one wedding.

TessaBlaire wrote:

I don't want to spend too much money on it, but that doesn't mean I want it to be BORING. There are ways of making it special without spending too much money. In my opinion, you'll only ever have one wedding.

Which really isn't true at all, actually. Loads of people have multiple weddings.
      And a wedding is never boring. Ever. If you are depending on material items to make it special, then maybe you aren't getting the point of marriage, and aren't really ready for a wedding.

~Fallen~*Angel* wrote:

Which really isn't true at all, actually. Loads of people have multiple weddings.
      And a wedding is never boring. Ever. If you are depending on material items to make it special, then maybe you aren't getting the point of marriage, and aren't really ready for a wedding.

I totally understand the point of marriage and I'm ready for a wedding. I want my wedding to be really special and there's nothing wrong with that.

16? JC. She must live in medieval UK. Good luck though. Best advice is to spend as little as possible. With a kid, you're essentially a married family anyway, so its best not to spend too much on essentially a symbol, as money will be a huge stress on your relationship. Keep as much as that as you can.
      [COLOR="black"]When I'm not fighting mountain lions for sport, I read about broken homes, teenage depression, and other such life-improving awesomeness cause I'm weird like that[/COLOR]

adamalv1215 wrote:

16? JC. She must live in medieval UK. Good luck though. Best advice is to spend as little as possible. With a kid, you're essentially a married family anyway, so its best not to spend too much on essentially a symbol, as money will be a huge stress on your relationship. Keep as much as that as you can.

I don't like in medieval U.K. but things have happened really fast. I won't spend too much money but I want it to be special.

Can anyone think of cheap but really romantic wedding things?

TessaBlaire wrote:

I totally understand the point of marriage and I'm ready for a wedding. I want my wedding to be really special and there's nothing wrong with that.

So it has to be materialistic to be really special?
      My mom says her wedding day was the best day of her life and it was incredibly special. She had a really really cheap wedding dress and got married in my aunt's backyard. (Granted, my aunt lives in a NICE house, and the backyard was beautiful) Everyone made and brought their own dish. It was insanely cheap, had very very few material items, and it was insanely special to her.

~Fallen~*Angel* wrote:

So it has to be materialistic to be really special?
      My mom says her wedding day was the best day of her life and it was incredibly special. She had a really really cheap wedding dress and got married in my aunt's backyard. (Granted, my aunt lives in a NICE house, and the backyard was beautiful) Everyone made and brought their own dish. It was insanely cheap, had very very few material items, and it was insanely special to her.

I'm getting a cheap wedding dress and getting married in Gretna. NO honeymoon. Celebration after the wedding. I'm not saying it has to be materialistic but it's going to be one of the happiest days of my life and I want it to be incredible but spending as little money as possible.

TessaBlaire wrote:

I'm getting a cheap wedding dress and getting married in Gretna. NO honeymoon. Celebration after the wedding. I'm not saying it has to be materialistic but it's going to be one of the happiest days of my life and I want it to be incredible but spending as little money as possible.

Then just have the wedding. Get a dress, get the guy, get married. If he's not enough to make it incredible, then he's not worth it. ^^