Pop Star, 15 Year Old Ayla Stackhouse Is Unstoppable. New Single “Somebody Who Loves

• Pop Star, 15 Year Old Ayla Stackhouse Is Unstoppable. New Single “Somebody Who Loves

[FONT=&quot]15 year old Ayla Stackhouse[FONT=&quot] (pronounced “Ay-Luh”) is a Detroit-native and natural-born singing sensation fortified with operatic training, jazz chops, budding capabilities on three instruments (classical piano, guitar and clarinet) and a passion for writing her own songs. Her debut CD and lead single “Somebody Who Loves Me” was produced by multi-faceted Motown veteran Michael B. Sutton.[/FONT][/FONT]
      [FONT=&quot]:love1:
      [/FONT]
      [FONT=&quot]Her musical style is “Pop-Rock-R&B-Alternative…a list of styles all mushed together!” says Ayla.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]When she’s not training or rehearsing, she listens to and is influenced by: Regina Spektor, Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, Willow Smith, Taylor Swift and Mariah Carey.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The centerpiece of the collection is Ayla’s” debut single “Somebody Who Loves Me,” inspired after she read the book “The Last Song” - a novel written expressly for Miley Cyrus to bring to the big screen. “It’s a story about a dark ‘emo’ girl whose father taught her to be this amazing pianist, but when her parents split up, she decides she never wants to play again…until she meets a boy who changes everything for her. Then she breaks through and blossoms.” [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Check out her talent at[/FONT][FONT=&quot] her website
      [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Get the CD[FONT=&quot] at CD BABY
      [/FONT]
      [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
      [/FONT]

• Re: Pop Star, 15 Year Old Ayla Stackhouse Is Unstoppable. New Single “Somebody Who L

Is she hot?
      "I've never understood ethnic or national pride, because to me pride should be reserved for something you achieve or attain on your own, not something that happens by accident of birth."
      - George Carlin

Striker88;1062839033 wrote:

You know why nobody has gotten evidence? God hasn't allowed that and won't.
    • Re: Pop Star, 15 Year Old Ayla Stackhouse Is Unstoppable. New Single “Somebody Who L

Butthurt Burt wrote:

The creepiest part of this post is that I know you're serious

"I've never understood ethnic or national pride, because to me pride should be reserved for something you achieve or attain on your own, not something that happens by accident of birth."
      - George Carlin

Striker88;1062839033 wrote:

You know why nobody has gotten evidence? God hasn't allowed that and won't.