-_-

• Im having some girls problems. Ive been dating this girl for 5 months and we become really close. About a month ago she called me crying saying we cant be together because we can barley see eachother. But she said she wanted it to be the same and still do the samethings kiss, cuddle, etc. After the break up i could never get ahold of her, she always ignored me at school. I always asked her if she wanted to come over but she gave me exuses. I still have alot of feeling for her but she just doesnt care about me anymore. Someone help! :/
    • It sounds like she's already moved on, I suggest you do the same thing. She's made it pretty obviously she doesn't want to talk to talk to you for one reason or another, so move on. I know it sounds hard and you might not want to, but you can't keep on obsessing about this girl that doesn't even want to talk to you. Distract yourself with another girl, ask your friends to introduce you to some new girls, go out and party, just do something to make sure that your mind isn't preoccupied with her all the time.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling