European Goal of the Season 2010/11

• European Goal of the Season 2010/11

Hey All!!

Just to make you all aware that the European goal of the season poll is running and closes very soon. Copy the link below to the Guardians website to cast your vote.

Guardian.Co.Uk /football/blog/poll/2011/jun/06/european-goal-of-the-season-poll

P.S. If you are feeling extra generous please will you vote for DEAN FURMAN (Oldham v Notts County). It would be amazing to have a league one club player get into the top 10!!

Thanks again :)
    • Re: European Goal of the Season 2010/11

liam- wrote:

Hey All!!

Just to make you all aware that the European goal of the season poll is running and closes very soon. Copy the link below to the Guardians website to cast your vote.

Guardian.Co.Uk /football/blog/poll/2011/jun/06/european-goal-of-the-season-poll

P.S. If you are feeling extra generous please will you vote for DEAN FURMAN (Oldham v Notts County). It would be amazing to have a league one club player get into the top 10!!

Thanks again :)

Wow, people are allowed to advertise on here??
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Really close call between Fredy Guarin, Lewis McGugan and the Messi vs Villareal goal.

I'm gonna have to vote Guarin though.

I don't get how they didnt list this one tho

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0pwRmHSwCk]YouTube - ‪Pirlo Incredible Goal vs Parma 0-1 AC Milan HD‬‏[/ame]

Turns out 52% voted the same one I did :jan:

liam- wrote:

I am not advertising, I am just letting people know that the contest is open as it is a sporting matter concerning the largest sport in the Europe which is why it has been posted under sport. I asked people to vote for Oldham as they are the team I support.

Ohhhh ok i mistook the link (as i didnt actually follow it) for advertising.
      Sorry
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]