Get Extra Pocket Cash

• Get Extra Pocket Cash

CashCrate is a site where you get paid money by completing simple offers. I'm going to showing you how to complete those offers.

Join Here: CashCrate
      Before you start, click on offers, sort by rating and 100% free.

Step 1: Make a separate spam email address. Just go to yahoo.com

Step 2: When completing offers make sure you use a real address. Do not worry about getting spam mail because I never got any yet and I have completed hundreds of offers.

Step 3: Follow directions (Obviously) If it says to click yes to at least 3 offers, make sure you do that or you won't get credit.

Step 4: Clear your cookies after every offer. This will increase your chance of approval a lot.

Step 5: After every offer, make a new email address (offers won't credit you if you keep using the same email)

By following these steps you can make an easy $5 in 15 minutes, 100% free.

Keep in mind that offers won't credit instantly, it could take up to a week, but usually in 5-20mins.

Some additional info about this site:

Min amount to cash out: $20
      Receive payment by check.
      Receive 20% of what your referrals earn (without them losing a dime)
      Payments are made out at the 15th of each month.

RECOMMENDED OFFERS (Do these first, they pay good and they credit quick)
      Reward TV- This one approves great, simply register and play 3 trivia games
      MySurvey-Another great approving offer, register and then complete the welcome survey (takes 2 mins)
      Ispos-I-Say- Sexy offer, basically the same as the MySurvey offer.

Edit: Moving it to advertising? I'm posting a guide on how to make money instead of just spamming my referral link. Waste of time to write this guide.

The post was edited 2 times, last by aluminum ().