If my crush is acting like listed below, does he like me?
(??? = My crush)
1. Teasing through clothes appearance
2. Recommendation of how to wear clothes
3. Stares at my hair
4. Looks at me frequently
5. Short, snappy responses
6. Looks at me when in a group after making a joke
7. Z saying "heard he liked you" then denying it after I said, he said it, to A
8. A proceeds to block me through everything after questioning
9. ??? liking the comment that Z tagged ??? in regarding my love life
10. ??? sending screenshots of our conversation to 'Lauren'
11. ??? Repeatedly asks if I have a 'thing' for
12. ??? 'Forgot' to block the naked torso body and sent another topless picture directly to me
13. Looks at me for reassurance after a joke has been told.
14. Teases me regarding a warning I issued by twisting the truth
15. ??? has liked none of my Instagram photos.
16. ??? sent a message directly to me, or the boys in general, saying "like the gram fella"
17. ??? and I bonded really quickly in year 7, to a level of discussing private matters!
18. ??? invited me to a sleepover with several of ???'s close friends.
19. ??? invited me round a separate time before that.
20. ??? doesn't engage in conversations with me too often but moreso in person
Um, i still doubt if he likes me. He's my best friend and stuff, but these months he's made comments about my lips and eyes (not compliments or bad comments, just things like "I just realized that your cheeks are always red" or "Your mouth is small, isn't it?"), which means he's observed me, and sometimes he told me how lucky he was for being one of my closest friends ("I'm a plump, lazy, otaku, gamer guy and for some reason I'm best friends with the most intelligent person I know"). Maybe he even insinuated i was pretty. Anyway last year I told him who i liked so he could be acting awkward because he thinks his feelings aren't mutual - idk
i have similar problem i work in a shop during weekend and there is a guy a specialist from veka upvc and i really like him and dont know what to do
You could always start a conversation by saying hi and telling him about a movie/TV show you recently saw and liked and was wondering if he saw it. (Or it could be a band you saw or an album you just discovered.) If he didn't, you can always ask him what his favorite band/music is or has he seen any good movies lately. (You're always looking for good suggestions, you can tell him ) and see if he seems friendly. At least you've made the first step and hopefully things will progress from there.