I just don't know what to do anymore

• I just don't know what to do anymore

I don't know if anyone can help or whatever, but any comments would be much appreciated.

Basically, I'm 18 and I just can't have sex because, and excuse the crudeness, nothing actually -fits- in there, you know what I mean? I tried having sex with my ex, and yeah we were both nervous but it was okay because I trusted him. But after he gets about an inch in, it wont go any further. It hurts me a lot, but I wanted to just get it done with so I told him to keep going but we just couldn't, like there was something in the way.

We split up (for different reasons) so I thought maybe it would be better if I bought a vibe and did it myself. But still, no amount of wetness, relaxation or even alcohol helps.

I've just had enough, I know I'm ready to have sex and I want to. Don't know what else to do now. So yeah =/ any ideas?
    • Re: I just don't know what to do anymore

You could actually have a medical condition, the only reason I assume this is because of MTV's True Life, these girls could not have sex because they were TOO tight, it hurt them like crazy, most seeked medical help, and the doctor gave them well dildo's that ranged from smaller to larger, they were suppose to build up the tolerance, by using the smaller ones and as it widened, to use the larger ones.
    • Re: I just don't know what to do anymore

smariee18 wrote:

You could actually have a medical condition, the only reason I assume this is because of MTV's True Life, these girls could not have sex because they were TOO tight, it hurt them like crazy, most seeked medical help, and the doctor gave them well dildo's that ranged from smaller to larger, they were suppose to build up the tolerance, by using the smaller ones and as it widened, to use the larger ones.

Good Advice. A visit to the doctor would certainly bring some peace of mind as well.