My friends

• Some of my friends really freeking bother me. And sometimes, well actually all of the time, I wonder why I was even friends with them to begin with. maybe they changed and I didnt like it. But some of me friends changed and became exactly what I hate. I hate every thing about them. But yet I cant stay away from them becuase a part of me says that I still like them, and I cant figure out why i still like them. Or what it is about them that still attracts me to hanging out with them. sorry I had to get that out.
    • Re: My friends

I've no friends, so nobody makes me piss :D

(I hate everybody >:()

But I understand what's happening to you, it was the same thing for me when I was youngest. I just didn't speak anymore with them, cuz' they was becoming realy stupid and not interesting (Or I was becoming too clever and interesting for them 8)). Anyway, life is more beautiful without friends :P

Yes, I would start hanging out once in a while with others and see if they suit me better. Some people are only meant to be in your life a short while.Maybe you learned what you where suposed to from them and it is time for you to move on to the next stage in your life.But by all means do not let it get you down, there will be plenty more people just like you so keep looking.

PainSeenInMyEyes wrote:

Some of my friends really freeking bother me. And sometimes, well actually all of the time, I wonder why I was even friends with them to begin with. maybe they changed and I didnt like it. But some of me friends changed and became exactly what I hate. I hate every thing about them. But yet I cant stay away from them becuase a part of me says that I still like them, and I cant figure out why i still like them. Or what it is about them that still attracts me to hanging out with them. sorry I had to get that out.

Yes that sucks and it also happens to me all the time. But that's maybe because you have stuck to them for a long time, and you're beginning to see their faults and imperfections and whatnot. You need some fresh friends. Try haniging out with a few different ones, and you'd gradually find your former friends not so annoying anymore. In other words, look at what they are that other friends don't have, rather than what they are not, that will probably help you to realise what attracts you to them. And you would start to appreciate them a tad more.

Alternatively, you could talk to them about how you feel, about their behaviour...maybe there's something going on in their lives that causes them to act this way. Honesty is the best way to sustain a relationship. Sorry for the cheesy cliches but it really is true.

As for me, I can't hang around a group of friends for so long. I'm like drifting from one group to another, and in a way it's good, because you get to meet different people. My closer friends are normally not from my school - I don't think school's the best way to make friends - and they're all older so it makes it easier for me to talk to them, sometimes.

But yeah, whatever floats your boat. I hope you start liking your friends back in due time. [:
      Banana flops.

Yeah. But your friends don't really have to be more like you. None of my best friends are really like me. One's a blonde soprano who has an excellent taste in fashion, and one's a crazy, insane person who watches too much lost. But you can't separate us. We have only like one thing in common, but we're like glue. Opposites attract, it's true.