Top 5 favorite movies and TV shows

• Re: Top 5 favorite movies and TV shows

Dr. Chase wrote:

you cant claim "over protective mother" as an excuse and then claim to have seen any of those shows.

again NO EXCUSE!

If You Mean The Shows On my list then why don't i start making fun of what you watch, oh wait I like Those shows also, just because my mom says I can't watch them doesn't mean i don't sneek a few episodes

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

Sami wrote:

Yeah I love 80's movies.

I also love any John Hughes film: (Sixteen Candles, Pretty in Pink, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, She's Having a Baby, Weird Science, Some Kind of Wonderful, and Uncle Buck)

Ferris, And Weird Science Are Great!!
      Rex

Movies
      1. Requiem for a Dream
      2. Spun
      3. Black Swan
      4. Mr. & Mrs. Smith
      5. Titanic

TV Shows
      1. Mob Wives
      2. Jersey Shore
      3. Nip/Tuck (even though it's gone forever)
      4. Tyra Show
      5. Invader Zim
      [CENTER]"Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul." ~Marilyn Monroe[/CENTER]

Carmichael 2.0 wrote:

And Lets not Forget The Classic Ghostbusters 1&2 "We Came, We Saw, We Kicked It's Ass!" "Two In The Box, Ready To Go, We Be Fast, And They Be Slow!"

What is with you and your love affair with the Shift key?

I haven't really watched a lot of TV lately xD And most of the movies that I like best are movies I watched as a kid. So meh. :lol:
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HockeyFan;1062815419 wrote:

whatever dr phil

skyanna1990 wrote:

Movies
      1. Requiem for a Dream
      2. Spun
      3. Black Swan
      4. Mr. & Mrs. Smith
      5. Titanic

TV Shows
      1. Mob Wives
      2. Jersey Shore
      3. Nip/Tuck (even though it's gone forever)
      4. Tyra Show
      5. Invader Zim

Good List, Titanic is a great movie.

---------- Post added at 07:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 AM ----------

Dr. House wrote:

What is with you and your love affair with the Shift key?

I haven't really watched a lot of TV lately xD And most of the movies that I like best are movies I watched as a kid. So meh. :lol:

Old Computer, and me putting my money to games & Consoles, but going to get a new one soon.
      Rex

Carmichael 2.0 wrote:

DamnImGood I Refer you to the post above.

You have access to the Internet. You can watch anything.

Christian Troy wrote:

says the guy who thinks firefly was a good tv show

Then I guess the crap he listed must have been REALLY bad.

Ari Gold wrote:

No, Firefly was awful.

Seriously? You may not like it, but to say it was "awful" is just an exaggeration.

By the way Ari Gold is fucking wicked. He's tied with Jack Donaghy as my favourite TV character ever.

1. Arrested Development
      2. Battlestar Galactica
      3. Lost
      4. Veronica Mars
      5. Alias
      "I've never understood ethnic or national pride, because to me pride should be reserved for something you achieve or attain on your own, not something that happens by accident of birth."
      - George Carlin

Striker88;1062839033 wrote:

You know why nobody has gotten evidence? God hasn't allowed that and won't.

DamnImGood wrote:

You have access to the Internet. You can watch anything.

Then I guess the crap he listed must have been REALLY bad.

Seriously? You may not like it, but to say it was "awful" is just an exaggeration.

By the way Ari Gold is fucking wicked. He's tied with Jack Donaghy as my favourite TV character ever.

1. Arrested Development
      2. Battlestar Galactica
      3. Lost
      4. Veronica Mars
      5. Alias

All Good
      Rex

Ari Gold wrote:

He's amazing. He's my favorite character ever, easily. It's not even remotely close for me.

He's really the only reason I keep watching Entourage. I like the show and everything, but honestly I couldn't care less about the other characters anymore and their storylines. In a roundabout way, he's almost ruining the show because the rest of the cast doesn't matter compared to him.

I also love that Babs is Ellen from Christmas Vacation.
      "I've never understood ethnic or national pride, because to me pride should be reserved for something you achieve or attain on your own, not something that happens by accident of birth."
      - George Carlin

Striker88;1062839033 wrote:

You know why nobody has gotten evidence? God hasn't allowed that and won't.

EvaBella wrote:

Pans Labyrinth is an amazing movie. I cry every time I watch it ;(

THANK YOU! It's rare that I see people give any genuine appreciation towards it. I know a lot of people don't like it (or haven't even watched it) because it's in Spanish and thus they're forced to read the subtitles.

I've watched a good number of foreign films, and for me, subtitles don't lessen the impact at all.
      If you smacked a kid with a bottle of 'Johnson's No More Tears', wouldn't it create beautiful irony?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Matt93 ().