Wanna seduce my cousin...but how?

• Wanna seduce my cousin...but how?

Hello People. This is the first time I am starting a thread and it is something really important to me. I am 18, and I have been attracted towards my elder cousin (both emotionally and sexually) since pretty much always. She is now a married woman and has kids, stays in the U.S but has now come down here for a couple of months on a vacation (husband is still in the U.S thankfully :D). Now my attraction towards her has gotten even stronger, now that she's even more beautiful. The thing is, I don't get much time with her (especially alone), and we live in an orthodox family, so I can't really get to her. Now that she is here for some time, I really wanna make out with her, but thing is, how do I go about it? I'd be very very VERY grateful to any of you if you could help me out with this. Any tips, any advice is welcome. If it sounds wrong to you, then please refrain from replying. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)
    • Re: Wanna seduce my cousin...but how?

Troll? You ALL seriously think that nobody is ever attracted to their cousin? Look at european royalty- the richest, most powerful people in the world that could get anyone they wanted. Who did they pick? Their cousins. I wouldn't say that attraction to cousins is universal, but its very, very widespread. If it weren't such a taboo it would be all over the place. And as long as you use protection, the taboo is really just a cultural artifact- there is no reason for it.

Anyway, dude wanted some advice. Hard to give really specific advice without knowing either of you or everything about the situation, so I'll be pretty general. Don't worry so much about trying to look good for her (I'm deep, I play the guitar, I'm a super athlete, whatever). Just make sure that you spend time together, that she has a good time, that she feels like you are really listening to her and EMPATHIZING with what she says. If she complains or talks about a problem don't tell her how to solve it, or try to do anything to help out. Just let her know that you feel bad for her/angry with her and that her feelings are justified. That will all make her want to spend even more time with you and (by contrast) start to hate the time she spends with her husband. Then, when you have a good rapport going, get her drunk and make move. When you make the move, go strong. I'm not talking about forcing her or anything sick like that, but don't back off just because she rejects you once or twice. If she's hot and in a relationship she'll shoot you down by reflex, without even thinking about it. Keep pushing until she really honestly looks at the situation. Good luck, man!

catateface wrote:

Troll? You ALL seriously think that nobody is ever attracted to their cousin? Look at european royalty- the richest, most powerful people in the world that could get anyone they wanted. Who did they pick? Their cousins. I wouldn't say that attraction to cousins is universal, but its very, very widespread. If it weren't such a taboo it would be all over the place. And as long as you use protection, the taboo is really just a cultural artifact- there is no reason for it.

Anyway, dude wanted some advice. Hard to give really specific advice without knowing either of you or everything about the situation, so I'll be pretty general. Don't worry so much about trying to look good for her (I'm deep, I play the guitar, I'm a super athlete, whatever). Just make sure that you spend time together, that she has a good time, that she feels like you are really listening to her and EMPATHIZING with what she says. If she complains or talks about a problem don't tell her how to solve it, or try to do anything to help out. Just let her know that you feel bad for her/angry with her and that her feelings are justified. That will all make her want to spend even more time with you and (by contrast) start to hate the time she spends with her husband. Then, when you have a good rapport going, get her drunk and make move. When you make the move, go strong. I'm not talking about forcing her or anything sick like that, but don't back off just because she rejects you once or twice. If she's hot and in a relationship she'll shoot you down by reflex, without even thinking about it. Keep pushing until she really honestly looks at the situation. Good luck, man!

Way to fall for an obvious troll. xD
      Also, promoting making a move on a happily married woman for self-gain?
      Did your parents have marriage problems? :rob:

MasterMayhem wrote:

Way to fall for an obvious troll. xD
      Also, promoting making a move on a happily married woman for self-gain?
      Did your parents have marriage problems? :rob:

Troll or not, there are a lot of people out there that fancy their cousins. And because nobody else talks about it, they think that makes them deviants. It doesn't.

And hey, if you can convince a woman that she'd rather be with you than her husband, more power to you. It's HER choice. When two consenting adults decide that they want to be together, that's their decision.

As for my parents- they have problems that you would NOT believe without meeting them. They are insane, disgusting, destructive human beings. But they have never had any problems at all maintaining a steady, committed, exclusive marriage.

catateface wrote:

Troll or not, there are a lot of people out there that fancy their cousins. And because nobody else talks about it, they think that makes them deviants. It doesn't.

And hey, if you can convince a woman that she'd rather be with you than her husband, more power to you. It's HER choice. When two consenting adults decide that they want to be together, that's their decision.

As for my parents- they have problems that you would NOT believe without meeting them. They are insane, disgusting, destructive human beings. But they have never had any problems at all maintaining a steady, committed, exclusive marriage.

I know that. But looking at the post, the likelihood of it being anything more than a troll thread is slim to none. What decent, self-respecting person is going to ruin a marriage like that?

And yeah. Because that has absolutely NO affect on ANYONE else's life. And she OBVIOUSLY got married and had kids for the soul purpose of leaving them for some selfish cousin that doesn't care whether she's happy in her marriage or not, and just wants to seduce her for his own gain. :nono:

MasterMayhem wrote:

I know that. But looking at the post, the likelihood of it being anything more than a troll thread is slim to none. What decent, self-respecting person is going to ruin a marriage like that?

And yeah. Because that has absolutely NO affect on ANYONE else's life. And she OBVIOUSLY got married and had kids for the soul purpose of leaving them for some selfish cousin that doesn't care whether she's happy in her marriage or not, and just wants to seduce her for his own gain. :nono:

If she's really that happy with her marriage and her life than he'll fall flat on his face. But if she's the kind of girl that is going to let her 18 year old cousin rail her, than she might be miserable, and ruining her husbands life and raising her kids in toxic environment. Or maybe she's very happy with her marriage and her life, but will have some fun with someone, keep quiet about it, and go on living her happy life. Point is, it's her decision. There's no way for us to know what kind of effects her choices will have on those around her. She knows. And if she decides to shit all over those people, that's on her. OP isn't making her do anything.

Tombgeek wrote:

>both zigman90 and cataface have negative rep
      >have negative rep
      >negative rep

You know who else had negative rep? Abraham Lincoln when he talked about freeing the slaves. The crowd always hates people that are willing to tell it like it is. I'm OK with that, there are always other people out there that are real enough to deal with the occasional hard truth.

catateface wrote:

You know who else had negative rep? Abraham Lincoln when he talked about freeing the slaves. The crowd always hates people that are willing to tell it like it is. I'm OK with that, there are always other people out there that are real enough to deal with the occasional hard truth.

How'd you relationship with that german shepard work out?:rob:
      [CENTER]
      Loistre Danz....[/CENTER]