Birthday sex

• Re: Birthday sex

i am pretty pathetic, you think i dont know that?
      i wasnt always wlling to beg, but as time went on i realised i didnt have the 'game' to pick up even the sluttiest drunk chick, i mean theres a lass i know and shes infamous for shagging literaly every lad she can, people often ask her to shag their mates and she does. shes had sex with 5 of my friends, but when i talk to her in a normal, friendly if not slightly flirty way i get unceremonially turned down. my friends onced ask her to sleep with me without me knowing and she made a point of rejecting me then shagging every other lad at the party. so yeah, i am pathetic, i am a loser and for her to think its that bad to sleep with me i muct be pretty ugly too. so excuse me for wanting to prove myself wrong, to feel good about myself just for a little while. maybe i was naive to think ill ever be able to have sex without paying or getting married, and its not like i only go for fitties. ivetried it on with the slaggiest fattest ugliest most desperategirls i can find and still no luck, maybe i should get them drunk, it worls for my friends, but that seems wrong. ironic, since girls have made me feel like sit my whole life and yet i still give a second thought about their feelings.

then instead of just being like this, why not try improve yourself as a person?

This isnt in relation to getting sex, but in general you seem to be very unhappy with yourself, so change it?

You can always improve yourself and thats most likely what you need to focus on, because if you dont like yourself, then no girl is going too.
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Evan Smith wrote:

i am pretty pathetic, you think i dont know that?
      i wasnt always wlling to beg, but as time went on i realised i didnt have the 'game' to pick up even the sluttiest drunk chick, i mean theres a lass i know and shes infamous for shagging literaly every lad she can, people often ask her to shag their mates and she does. shes had sex with 5 of my friends, but when i talk to her in a normal, friendly if not slightly flirty way i get unceremonially turned down. my friends onced ask her to sleep with me without me knowing and she made a point of rejecting me then shagging every other lad at the party. so yeah, i am pathetic, i am a loser and for her to think its that bad to sleep with me i muct be pretty ugly too. so excuse me for wanting to prove myself wrong, to feel good about myself just for a little while. maybe i was naive to think ill ever be able to have sex without paying or getting married, and its not like i only go for fitties. ivetried it on with the slaggiest fattest ugliest most desperategirls i can find and still no luck, maybe i should get them drunk, it worls for my friends, but that seems wrong. ironic, since girls have made me feel like sit my whole life and yet i still give a second thought about their feelings.

What do you think is the best way to get a one night stand?