Awkwardness Crisis :S

• Awkwardness Crisis :S

Ok so, I have a new boyfriend, we really really like each other. He is two of my best friends' brother, they have no problem with it at all, they are the ones who set us up in the 1st place.
      So me and him text all the time,like all day, and have been on nights out together which have been really fun, i think partially because we were both drinking, we are both really shy people and the drink just helps us not be too shy. But i hung out with him alone for the 1st time sober yesterday, it was cool, i was just really shy and awkward, i dont know why, because we are used to each other, and he wasn't shy or anything, i just was, i think maybe because i'm not used to it? but i don't know?

Also, i am going to hang out at his house for the 1st time on friday, which i am feeling awkward about already because it will be like my 1st time in his house with him rather then with my friends and i was it to be the same kind of like as it is when i'm normally there. Any suggestions on how to get over all of this? please help because i do really like him.