Help?!? Does he want more?!!

• Help?!? Does he want more?!!

I have this friend whose a guy and his name is Blake!

He is really nice on his own or with one of his mates but when he's with all of them, it's like he has to show off and be really horrible and he never sticks up for me but when i'm not around, if one of his mates says something he sticks up for me!

And then a couple of weeks ago we had prom and all night he was flirting with me and made no secret of the fact he was flirting! :love1:

Does he want more than a friendship or am I being paranoid and over-reacting too much to the situation? Please help me and answer this for me, thanks :rolleyes: <3
    • Re: Help?!? Does he want more?!!

In my opinion he likes you. Especially if he was flirting with you openly at the prom. But I just think he's too immature and can't show it in front of his friends, and he's putting them in front of his crush on you. So yes, he wants more, but he's more concerned with their opinion of him at the moment. :rolleyes:

You could always flirt back with him, see how he reacts, or you could ask him up front why he acts this way, and maybe he'll come out and just say it.
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]

I know it's not much to go on but since i've known him, he's also been flirting for a year and half which makes it more confusing :confused:

But sometimes I also wonder if we are actually friends or if he just uses me as someone to have a laugh with his friends about :cries: he has been really nice and he's always complimenting me but I dont if he means it or if it's some sort of joke :(

I know that is changing subject a bit but can you help me with that too please :D x

From what I read, it sounds like he is attracted to you. You should never be paranoid about any feelings, so keep that in mind.

I suggest you take it slow, or by your own pace. If you like him as much as he likes you, or more then that's as well as good!

I hope you guys make a great couple, good luck! <3
      [COLOR="Teal"]Counselor at LGBT Committee Program of Ontario
      Counselor at Ontario & Manitoba Int. Counselling Service
      [/COLOR]

Okay then thanks :) that makes it sound really easy which makes it sound better too

I do like him but i'm worried that he's just doing it to show off in front of everyone so i dont want to say something just in case it is like that, if that makes sense and everytime i try to talk to him either he's with all his mates or i'm with mine and cant really say anything to him so yeah..

But thanks anyway and maybe one day<3
    • You can't really say it's what all boys want as some boys do actually want just friendship and it's also sterotyping all boys as sex addicted maniacs who don't care about girls at all when some do actually care :) i'm just saying..
      [FONT="Lucida Console"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="SeaGreen"][CENTER]There's a point where dreams become memories and memories become dreams :) :ninja:[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

emmalouisa wrote:

Okay then thanks :) that makes it sound really easy which makes it sound better too

I do like him but i'm worried that he's just doing it to show off in front of everyone so i dont want to say something just in case it is like that, if that makes sense and everytime i try to talk to him either he's with all his mates or i'm with mine and cant really say anything to him so yeah..

But thanks anyway and maybe one day<3

If that was directed to me, your welcome.

Guys can be typical and stuborn, trust me - I am a guy and I have experience my stupidity, and should wear a Dunc Cap.

To the point, you should really talk to him. Try to find him at a good time, maybe he is getting a drink, going for a walk, maybe in town and you see him or something. If that doesn't work, you could take the secondary way and talk to him over MSN, Facebook or anything you might have him on.

If not, try to talk to him when it's the right time. It may not seem like it, but it might be. If he is with his mates a lot, then possibly ask him for a minute to talk.

:wink:
      [/COLOR]
    • About Me :]

Yeah, it was to you.Thanks for the help :) you're pretty good at this sort of thing!

Sure you haven't been that bad. I know a lot of boys and a few ef them are complete twats who only care about themselves!

I'll try talking to him over facebook or texting him although he hardly ever replies so i'll probably have to talk to him in person when i next see him at the park near where i live :)
      [FONT="Lucida Console"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="SeaGreen"][CENTER]There's a point where dreams become memories and memories become dreams :) :ninja:[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    • Re: About Me :]

emmalouisa wrote:

Yeah, it was to you.Thanks for the help :) you're pretty good at this sort of thing!

Sure you haven't been that bad. I know a lot of boys and a few ef them are complete twats who only care about themselves!

I'll try talking to him over facebook or texting him although he hardly ever replies so i'll probably have to talk to him in person when i next see him at the park near where i live :)

Okay, good luck! If you need anymore advice, feel free to PM myself, or even reply. :hugs:
      [/COLOR]