Lust vs Love

• Re: Lust vs Love

Nope. If I really had feelings for him and knew he couldn't give me more than sex... noe. I'd just try to make him love me too, and if that doesn't work, well, bad luck. But you shouldn't have sex with someone you love with knowing that they don't have the same feelings for you. It's very unhealthy to your soul. :/
      [SIZE=2]My bark is worse than my bite - so if you need help or just want to talk: pm me! (:[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You totally read my post in the topic right below this one didn't you? Second thread in two days that I spawned. Go me!

You may now return to your regularly scheduled discussion.
      Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind. ~Immanuel Kant, Critique of Pure Reason
      [CENTER]The greatest thing you'll ever learn
      Is just to Love
      And be Loved in return
      [/CENTER]

From personal experience, it gets a huge 'NO!' from me. Personally, I've found that it's hard to open yourself up sexually to someone without romantic feelings developing to some extent. It doesn't matter how hard you try, I think it's just in human nature to react that way. But that's just me.
      So, in short... if you're an emotional person like me, I would definitely say don't try it. If you're not, you may react differently. All I can do is speak from personal experience. Hope it helps :)