Find Me a new phone. Prize for winner!!

• Find Me a new phone. Prize for winner!!

Hey guys, so my contract can be upgraded in september and i need to pick a new phone. It needs to be UK Vodafone only and no higher than £26 a month. Needs very good email capabilitys and good-ish camera and fast processor! Also a good operating system. So ummm yeah. If someone ends up suggesting the phone that i end up picking then I will give them 5000 TH money or pay for 1 months standard VIP for them... Also, I dont want to spend a fortune on the phone so free or up to £100.

Thanks in advance, Remember that there is a prize for this only if i end up choosing one of the suggested phones in september. thus the VIP subscription or money cannot be sent until then. My exact date for the upgrading being available is the 14th sept but i doubt i will do it that day so yeah. :D
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Perseus ().

• Re: Find Me a new phone. Prize for winner!!

Can i haz money nao?
      "I've never understood ethnic or national pride, because to me pride should be reserved for something you achieve or attain on your own, not something that happens by accident of birth."
      - George Carlin

Striker88;1062839033 wrote:

You know why nobody has gotten evidence? God hasn't allowed that and won't.

Galaxy S2 is the most powerful phone they carry right now. Don't believe me? Just look at the benchmark results all over youtube, they kill the other phones in terms of speed, camera/picture quality, and it's super AMOLED Plus display looks better than those on the latest HTC phones.

As a sales advisor for Vodafone UK I feel like I can help :)
      Your best bet for the price you're hoping to spend is going to be the HTC Wildfire S. Good camera, good OS and HTC are very reliable. It operates on a pull email system, which basically mean that you set up a periodical time, usually up to 15 mins, and whatever emails you have in your inbox will get pulled through at this time.
      If you're willing to py something towards your handset, you could get your hands on the HTC Desire S, I think it's £99 for the handset cost.

The best handsets for emails are Blackberrys, without shadow of a doubt. You could get the Bold 9780 for £26 per month, orrrr if you're willing to pay for the handset, a Torch 9800.

Saying all this, our upgrade system works on the usage you have used in your previous contracts, it's not jut same price for both new and upgrading customers.
      So if you're lucky, you could get your hands on a pretty fly deal where you won't have to pay as much for a handset, if any, if you're prone to high usage.