(Urgent) How do I become friends with a girl I really like in 2 days?

• (Urgent) How do I become friends with a girl I really like in 2 days?

I don't want it to appear that I'm hitting on her or want to get into some kind of relationship but I really love her, just want to be friends though. I already talked to her for like 10 minutes today and she seems to like getting into a conversation with me which is good. I only have 2 more days to actually become friends with her though and I don't think just having conversations with her will do the job. If you guys need to know, she's not the preppy kind of girl but still likes to keep up a good appearance and she's definitely not snotty or picky. She likes to be social every time she gets the possibility.

She's a new girl that just joined my SAT prep class which is 4 hours long and we usually have 2 10 minute breaks. We also usually get out 10-15 minutes early, so we have to wait for our parents to pick us up. This is when I talk to her.

Oh yeah, 1 more thing, she doesn't have any friends in the class. So she's alone all the time.

There's only 2 more days of the class left though D:

So yeah, rephrasing the title question, how do I become friends with a girl in 2 days? I've never done that before xD

The post was edited 7 times, last by V1NC3 ().

• Re: (Urgent) How do I become friends with a girl I really like in 2 days?

You don't have to reach some arbitrary milestone by the end of the two days :p . Just, the next time you see her (because maybe she could be sick on the last day and not turn up - then you'd really kick yourself for waiting till the last minute), say that you enjoyed talking to her, and since the class is ending but you'd still like to get to know her better, ask if she'd like to hang out sometime, and thusly exchange phone numbers or other contact details.

The post was edited 2 times, last by cool_walking_ ().

Well how else are you going to see her and remain friends, other than spending time together??

*Do* you like her? Even if you do, you can just say something about how it's only as friends..

Though if you like her I'm not sure why you don't want her to know. You liking her as more than a friend and her not liking you back in that way won't stop you from being friends (unless you freak her out by asking to marry her or something).

The post was edited 2 times, last by cool_walking_ ().

Well, there was a few important things I left out but either way, I guess your right. I can't think of any other way. The same goes with all the other people that viewed this thread. I would try to avoid letting her know I like her in the first place though.

cool_walking_ wrote:

Well how else are you going to see her and remain friends, other than spending time together??

*Do* you like her? Even if you do, you can just say something about how it's only as friends..

Though if you like her I'm not sure why you don't want her to know. You liking her as more than a friend and her not liking you back in that way won't stop you from being friends (unless you freak her out by asking to marry her or something).

That.

You're being paranoid, dude. You have to be forward. Yet her know you think she's interesting and that you want to be friends.

I was straight forward today. It was sooo awkward lol. She said sure but I don't know if that was out of kindness or she actually would enjoy being friends with me because keep in mind I've only known her for like 2 days

The post was edited 1 time, last by V1NC3 ().

If she wasn't interested in being friends with you, I don't think she would have agreed so easily :) Like you said, she's the new girl and has no other friends in this class... she's gonna be a bit nervous at first, even if she doesn't want to show it too much.

Just be nice to her and show her that you're a decent guy. And relax!! You can't force friendship on people, it has to develop naturally (though it can be helped along a bit, obviously!) You've made a great start, now all you need to do is be yourself and keep in touch with her after the class has finished.

Good Luck! :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by IndieQueen ().

Sami wrote:

You're in love with a girl you barely talk to let alone aren't even friends with? LOL

lmfaoo :) I honestly lolled

Anyways, is this a class in summer school? does she go to your school during the year? I don't think you're in love with her, but just keep in touch I guess and you'll see. Also about the eyes thing, wtf? You see her real eye colour and she loses 2 points, no idea how that worked but alrighty.