Changing with Younger Kids

• Changing with Younger Kids

Hey. I have a question for all guys. I want you opinion on this.

This past weekend, I was on vacation with two aunts of mine and 3 other cousins. Two were girls and then there was one boy cousin who is 11 years old. We'll call him "Jake" for this story (not his real name).

I am 16 and Jake is 11. Jake, I, and my other cousins were all in the pool and after we were done, we went up to our hotel room. My aunts were both watching TV in another room (we had a suite) so they were oblivious to anything going on.

Jake and I both changed in the bathroom together while the girls changed elsewhere. We changed out of our trunks into normal clothing. He was a bit shy at first to be naked in front of me, but eventually he got over it. I told him we are both male, we both have penises, and we are family. So it shouldn't matter.

Here's the weird part. It has nothing to do with him, but whenever someone see's me naked, I automatically get a boner. It doesn't matter if it's family, grandparents, or the hottest girl in the world. I get boners in showers in the locker room, at urinals, etc…

So in effect, I had a boner while we were changing. I felt like he shouldn't have seen it since it might be considered too intimate to see someone else's boner, but like I said, we both have penises and we both know what they look like hard and soft. So I continued to change. To make him feel better about changing in front of me, I told him that I would change first and he would change after me.

So I pulled down my trunks and out popped my boner. Being at his naive age of 11, he stared for a little and smiled a little. I, in a normal rate of speed, put my clothes on. He was still shy and so he pulled his shirt down over his groin and strategically but his boxers on. Needless to say, I didn't see his dick, nor did I need to.

Later that night, my aunt told him to sleep with her. He was originally supposed to sleep in the same bed as me, but that was never "official." She was very strict in the matter, but I think it might have been that way because we had to be up early for breakfast. But I don't know if she was mad that he saw me naked or that she was just being strict so that we could wake up early.

Do you think I did anything wrong? Do you ever change in front of younger family members? Have you ever gotten in trouble for something like this?

Sorry if this is too elaborate. I feel that it's better to give the full 100% story so that no other "hidden" details might be found later.
    • Re: Changing with Younger Kids

Idk. I didn't want to make a big deal about it.

He's 11 years old, so it's not like he's never seen a boner before.
      I honestly didn't think of turning around. It wouldn't have made a difference to me, but I see how that would sound better to other people.

Thanks for your feedback!

If you were worried about him seeing it, you should have turned around or something. That said, I don't think you did anything wrong at all. Changing with a family member of the same sex might be awkward, but it's far from wrong. Also, why exactly did you mention him "strategically" putting on his boxers if there was no mention of it again?

Alucard 117 wrote:

If you were worried about him seeing it, you should have turned around or something. That said, I don't think you did anything wrong at all. Changing with a family member of the same sex might be awkward, but it's far from wrong. Also, why exactly did you mention him "strategically" putting on his boxers if there was no mention of it again?

I was indicating that I didn't see him naked.

Honestly, your both male, your both old enough to be mature about changing, and your both family. Besides it's not like you can control getting an erection. I don't think there was a problem with this, you perhaps could have turned around, but eh -shrugs- if he wasn't upset about it, and nor where you then fair enough.

But then again, I've given my younger cousins baths, both male and female (I'm 9 years older than my oldest younger cousin and 11 years older than my youngest younger cousin so I'd often have to babysit and change nappies, etc.) My older cousins all used to babysit me and change my nappy, bathe me etc too. My cousin who's closet to me in age is 2 years older than me and when I used to stay with him at my aunts she'd plonk us both in the same bath until he was about 9 and started wanting his own privacy it just made life easier for her and her bath was huge.

Sorry I sort of rambled on randomly there :P

Would have it been so amazingly inconvenient to use the bathroom one after the other, or did you feel compelled to show your young family member your boner that you knew would show up. Da fuck dude?
      [COLOR="black"]When I'm not fighting mountain lions for sport, I read about broken homes, teenage depression, and other such life-improving awesomeness cause I'm weird like that[/COLOR]