His mother

• Me and my boyfriend have ben dating for 7 months
      I love him
      he loves me
      He was my best friend before and still is now,we ware our frinship bracelets with pride ever day and every night,Im his onley real friend...the only one who isnt a neighbor hes ever broight over to his house.
      He is adopted and not very happy,hes mistreated and over medicated and its very sad.I saved him form suicide and made him happy agian.We are both about 15
      Well enough rambling We are a very good couple with no fights and yeah we kiss and what teen couple dosent make out every once in a while?
      Well several months ago I came over for the first time and i went in his room/the basment and his brothers were down theare he kissed me his brother ran and told...Now my boyfriends mother hates me and has ever since.
      For months when i came over She paid the siblings to watch us and even film us!
      Well this past week all of the Kids were at camp and i came over.
      Just me Shane and his mom.
      We were in the living room watching tv and his mom yells for him to come in the kitchen and I hear yelling.He comes back and sits on a chirat the other end of the rooom and he said "mom says were not aloud to be on the same peice of furniture"

The next day he is grounded because of this.

then he told me of the conversation they had when i left.

Mom:You dont treat wemon like that in my house!
      Shane:Like what?
      Mom:Like sex machines!

Me and Shane didnt do anything! I dont know why shes so upset!...I went saking with his sister yesterday and she said...
      In the car on thew way over thare was a girl walking.

Mom:why cant shane have a girlfriend like her!
      Sis:?
      Mom:shanes girlfriend is a little whore why cant Shane get a decent girl!

Im far from a whore!I try my hardest not to be im very polite but i like to be different im slightly punk i guess im no honer roll god child but im not a whore!

When I call now they just disconnect.
      Why dose she hate me?
      She is probably going to make me and him break up...what do I do?
    • Re: His mother

Why don't you try sitting down and talking with her? Let her know that you two haven't done anything and don't plan on it anytime in the near future. Just let her know that you don't want her to hate you and you want to try to make things okay between you guys. Just tell her how much her son means to you and you want to be able to have a good relationship with both him and his family. Parents really appreciate and respect it when you're honest with them and you sit down and talk with them like mature adults.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling

Linda wrote:

Why don't you try sitting down and talking with her? Let her know that you two haven't done anything and don't plan on it anytime in the near future. Just let her know that you don't want her to hate you and you want to try to make things okay between you guys. Just tell her how much her son means to you and you want to be able to have a good relationship with both him and his family. Parents really appreciate and respect it when you're honest with them and you sit down and talk with them like mature adults.

i planed on this but i they wont awnser my calls so i can find a time

gary_zombie_killer wrote:

i planed on this but i they wont awnser my calls so i can find a time

I think if she does not answer your calls then you need to go over to the house and ask to speak with his mother alone. You need to do basically everything Linda has already said. Adults really respect you more when you act mature and want to settle things like adults. She may just be protecting her son, maybe she does not want him to date until he is older perhaps. All you can do is explain to her how much you care for her son visa versa, and explain that you have no intentions of moving your relationship any further beyond kissing for a very very long time. I hope she comes around and your relationship can be easier. Best of luck
      People think the Irish are a bunch of drunks and brawlers, and that makes us soo mad sometimes that we just want to get drunk and punch somebody.