Help? Need Help?!

• Re: Help? Need Help?!

ask: how about a blowjob?:lolz:

you need to start flirting with him. go talk to him a little bit after you get to the party and work your magic. if he is out of your league, the only way you're gonna hook up with him is if you get him drunk or ask him the question above.
      [CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="White"].[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="Navy"]Just Phuck it![COLOR="White"] ....[/COLOR][SIZE="4"]✔[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [COLOR="White"].[/COLOR]

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]<---------------------------------- Give +rep where it's due[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Lool! I can imagine the scene:

Me: "Hey, how about a blowjob"
      Him: "Umm... Okay?"

Then we will never speak. Lol!

Drunk:
      Me: "Have a drink.. and another.. and another"
      Him: "What are you trying to get me drunk here? *Haha*"
      Me: -Serious Face- "Yes"

Wowwwww. Great scenarios. Lol. I'll choose: "you need to start flirting with him. go talk to him a little bit after you get to the party and work your magic"

That will work best. Thanks Phuck.

Fate wrote:

Lool! I can imagine the scene:

Me: "Hey, how about a blowjob"
      Him: "Umm... Okay?"

Then we will never speak. Lol!

you said hook up with with him...you never said speak with him afterwards :p

Sasha Vassily wrote:

Wave your wand and say "Accio fit guy!". :p

Really? are we really using Harry Potter references for this? really? :p
      [COLOR="Navy"]Just Phuck it![COLOR="White"] ....[/COLOR][SIZE="4"]&#10004;[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [COLOR="White"].[/COLOR]

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]<---------------------------------- Give +rep where it's due[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

SaraloveXXX wrote:

lol at phuck buddy..
      omg..phuck buddy is soo funny..

And about ur magic thingy ...phuck buddy is right too :p lol
      gd luck<3

thanks for the rep :) make sure you think of me when you vote funniest member ;)

btw...if you were saying that the "really?" thing was funny, I can't take full credit....it was on a few old SNL episode I saw.
      [COLOR="Navy"]Just Phuck it![COLOR="White"] ....[/COLOR][SIZE="4"]&#10004;[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [COLOR="White"].[/COLOR]