unsupportive parents and bratty 2 year old brother

• Re: unsupportive parents and bratty 2 year old brother

Well as for your brother, he's only 2, literally, he doesnt know anything. At all. You should not only ignore anything mean he says but not care at all as to what mean things he says as he was 2. When you were two, did you know what you were saying? Of course not. So dont worry about him, whatever he says doesnt mean a thing.

As for your parents, what exactly are they saying that isnt supportive? Are they tearing you down or judging you in some way?

If you ever wanna talk, I'm always an open ear if you wanna chat, so drop me a PM and we can MSN or whatever you want.

All parents damage their children. It cannot be helped. Youth, like pristine glass, absorbs the prints of its handlers. Some parents smudge, others crack, a few shatter childhoods completely into jagged little pieces, beyond repair. However i am indefinitely sure if you look into your mothers eyes you will find the purest love of all. =]

If you can talk to them if you cannot, you can talk to me if you wish inbox me and we can talk for sometime

Good Luck

The post was edited 1 time, last by Varia ().

For starters, your brother may be annoying but he's only two years old. He honestly doesn't know or care about respect. Your parents, however are a different story. Some parents don't know how to balance both child priorities especially when it seems like all they are doing is focusing on your brother and what your brother wants and needs, and that isn't right at all.

I think you should sit down and talk to your parents about these issues if you feel like there is a problem. Nothing can get fixed unless you talk about things. Bring it to their attention maturely without accusing them of being disrespectful or not caring about what you need because they might be completely unaware that this is an issue.

These all sound like good things to do but none of you guys know my father. If he seesthat somethi is wrong he will confront me and keep pushing util I tell him. They r hrd to talk to.:nono:
      mix of musics iz good fer da hart!!! :dontpoke::punch: lol i Luvs smileys!!!!!