Friends, Girlfriends And so on

• Friends, Girlfriends And so on

Hi community

I have a problem right now and I can't get it out of my head, so i'm going say it here

My problem is that my friends have told me that one of the girls from school likes from my grade (high school year 7 - 10). The main problem is that they won't tell me who it is. This keeps bothering me. I kinda what to now, but at the same time I don't.

Can anyone tell me how should convince my friend to tell me. He doesn't give information up easily.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mascairo: Spelling problems ().

• Re: Friends, Girlfriends And so on

Ask him who it is. I wouldn't let it get to you though, if a girl likes you, more than likely you will find out soon enough if any girl you know is interested. Girls give off subtle indications when they like a person, keep an eye out for any girl who may be giving you signals. Other than that, I really would not think about it too much, he could be just messing with you, playing a joke whatever. If he does not say who it is, then I would not read too much into it.
      People think the Irish are a bunch of drunks and brawlers, and that makes us soo mad sometimes that we just want to get drunk and punch somebody.