Omg, help me duuude.

• Omg, help me duuude.

**This is really long, I know, but I'd be so happy if you could just read it all and tell me what you think. I'm so confused and I don't know what to do. :/ I tried to make it slightly entertaining.**

Ugh, okay. So I dated this guy, once in 5th grade, so obviously it wasn't that serious, and then again at the beginning of last year. He's never taken me on a date, and he goes to a different school, so we really only ever talked online, but he told me that he's never stopped liking me since we broke up the first time.
      The second time we broke up, it was because he was going to a different school and I didn't have a cell phone at the time, so it was too difficult. Plus, I'm one of those people who just doesn't need a boyfriend. Like, if I can't talk to him one day, I won't. Schoolwork comes first, then boys. I did my best to talk to him every chance I could, but just because I like him, I don't need to talk to him 24/7, you know? I like a little space.
      We don't really talk much anymore, and eventually I'll forget about him, but then he'll just randomly text me out of the blue and talk to me for a bit, get me to start thinking about him again, and then just never talk to me again for another few months.
      He talks to a lot of other girls. When we dated last year, one of my friends told me that he was already dating some girl when he asked me out, and then broke up with her after I said yes, but I didn't know what to say, so I never talked to him about it but my whole mood was ruined after that . . . I was so excited because I really liked him, and I'm glad my friend told me this, but I was really sad afterwards.
      He's not attractive. Not in a way that would have girls falling all over him. Okay, I'll admit that. None of my friends like him because of this, but looks don't and never will matter to me. But, he's very sweet and smart and (kinda) funny (sort of, I guess) so I wouldn't be surprised if I wasn't the only girl who liked him, but I can't ever tell if he likes them or if they're just friends, because in 5th grade, I think he literally asked out every single pretty girl in the school. But everyone thinks he's gross, for some reason. Like, I've heard girls that talk to him ALL THE TIME talk about how weird he is. Plus, he's, well, a little boring, in that boyish kind of way. I mean, it's like pulling teeth trying to get information out of him. He's one of those guys that's like "lol, yup, no, just bored, u? k bye," (also really annoying).
      He goes to this really fancy private school, and he's super rich, so he's very, like, proper and polite and he eats caviar and he talks about politics and he's in drama club and he sings opera (he's actually REALLY good, it's crazy, but still, he's 15 and he's a friggin' opera singer) and he's always traveling, you know, which is the complete opposite of me - I'm really loud and I come from a pretty dysfunctional family and I make really dirty, slightly offensive jokes and I'm poor. He's always talking to these girls from his school on Facebook about some fancy thing that I'll never be able to afford/be talented enough to participate in.
      HE LIKES ALL OF MY PICTURES. I don't want to be one of those fluttery teenage girls who falls for a boy just because he likes one of her pictures, but seriously. Not only my pictures, but every single one of my friggin' statuses. It irritates me SO bad. Like, if you don't like me, stop liking my shit. Please. I know I'm a hilarious mothafucka, but you need to stop. You have no right, dude.
      (Again, we haven't talked in a while, BUT) He used to tell me that he missed me all the time. And then (after we had broken up the 2nd time) he texted me and said "So, any good guys at your school?" and I said "no, any nice girls at your school," and he said nope. Haha, it felt really silly writing that, but I felt like it was significant.
      I'm not entirely sure of his sexuality. Haha. I feel really bad saying this, but I just have no idea. He's very supportive of gay rights, which I think is an amazing quality in a person, but he did a presentation in school about gay rights, and he's always posting articles about it on Facebook, and he's just slightly feminine (although I think that's more because of the way he was raised . . . he's just very pampered, you know?). I don't know. He swears he's not, and I quit teasing him about it years ago because he's a bit sensitive to teasing, and he doesn't really know how to defend himself, haha.

Anyway. I'm really irritated with this boy, because JUST as I start to forget about him and move on with my life, he just pokes his stupid head back in and won't let me. If I was more sure of his feelings for me, I'd probably ask him out myself, but I don't want him to think I've never gotten over him when he has (which I have gotten over him, duh. I just, you know, wouldn't mind giving it another shot).

I feel like I've really changed since the last time we met, and I think it could work this time if we tried again.

AND OMG, SEE, HE JUST MESSAGED ME ON FACEBOOK AND SAID HE LOVED MY PROFILE PICTURE!! SEE, SEE, I FRIGGIN' TOLD YOU (remove . things):

i1183 . photobucket . com/albums/x472/littlemissx/message-1.png

And now he's just not saying anything else, what the fuck? DO YOU SEE WHAT HE DOES TO ME?! HE DOES IT ON PURPOSE. I HATE HIM, I HATE HIM. GRRRRRR, I'M JUST GONNA SIGN OFF, I HOPE HE'S ALONE FOREVER AND NEVER LOSES HIS VIRGINITY EVEN THOUGH I'D BE TOTALLY WILLING TO TAKE IT, BUT I WON'T BECAUSE HE'S A JERK AND HE DOESN'T DESERVE IT SO HE'LL JUST GET A CAT AND BE ALONE FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE, STUPID STUPIDDDD GUYYYY AJBSDDSBNJKBKFBDVS!!

Thank you soo much, please tell me what you think. :)
    • Re: Omg, help me duuude.

.. And how old are you??

He probably just thinks he's flirting a little and being nice, I doubt he realizes he's being annoying and clingy (for lack of a better word). If it irritates you that badly, just tell him. If you don't quite have the balls to tell him straight up, hint VERY obviously to him.
    • Re: Omg, help me duuude.

meg.loomis wrote:

.. And how old are you??

He probably just thinks he's flirting a little and being nice, I doubt he realizes he's being annoying and clingy (for lack of a better word). If it irritates you that badly, just tell him. If you don't quite have the balls to tell him straight up, hint VERY obviously to him.

Haha, I'm 15. I think everybody thinks that I'm, like, 12, because I said that we dated first in 5th grade, but I'm a sophomore now. And I use the word "like" a lot, because I feel like it. So, yeah. I realize that 15 is not very old, but I see nothing wrong with having a boyfriend at 15 years old, so don't give me crap about being too young and immature. I got this. :P