Girls please answer

• Girls please answer

Basically I am a guy who is sick fo seeing all these groups on facebook, or all these forum posts, made by girls who think all guys are sex addicted heartless picks, so I have one question, what do you think of guys in general? do you think that they are all like that, or do you think its a portion of guys that give the good ones a bad name?
      [LEFT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/LEFT]
    • Re: Girls please answer

I honest blame the women who make those status's. They go for those times of guys thinking there not like the others then they get their hearts broken and cry it out on facebook, making it harder for the nice ones to really show out. Girls and Guy alike need to stop going for pretty faces and look at the bigger picture.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      How far do you want me to suppress myself so that you'll be satisfied?

Japaco 95 wrote:

Basically I am a guy who is sick fo seeing all these groups on facebook, or all these forum posts, made by girls who think all guys are sex addicted heartless picks,

I'd be willing to bet that despite all this, there's just any many guys making posts about how they're not sex addicted heartless pricks. This is nothing new. :p

I'm pretty sure most girls know not all boys are the same, it's just that when they do find out that they've picked the wrong guy, they need to vent somehow. It's the same for guys who seem to find that most girls are needy/manipulative/clingy/etc.

Scaredycrow wrote:

I'd be willing to bet that despite all this, there's just any many guys making posts about how they're not sex addicted heartless pricks. This is nothing new. :p

haha yess, perfect words!

-

but no i know all guys aren't like that.
      although during the moments that i do think that i blame the silly magazines i read like cosmo that make me dislike guys in general as i read more and more until i realize that so many guys aren't like their descriptions.

I think, both sexes don't help in this matter.
      Alot of men these days do think an awful lot about sex ( but tbh can you blame them? it's naturally in their hormones and the media the way the portray most women on telly nowadays do not help!) but not all men because they think alot about sex, just want sex alone.
      I come from a family I have four brothers, two older and two younger, so I generally have lived around men all my life, including my big brothers and little brothers friend and I generally make more male friends then female because I'm used to male banter.
      But I think girls think too much about what their 'men' or the lads they're interested in DON'T do and what they say that upsets them compared to what they DO do and they do say. I think too many girls expect too much out of men and don't really cooperate bacl. Alot of girls want taking out and being treated like a 'princess' and they expect their men to do this without any hint of it, they expect them just to know and do it. But not many of these girls will go and do the things a man find ... I don't know how to explain this part... I don't think alot of girls these days are willing to go and put in the sexual effort, I'm not saying girls should always put out and do stuff their uncomfortable with for the sake of a man, I'm saying spice things up, make that part exciting for a man. Not just expect him to make the move and be all take take take (my best friend does this! D: ) sometimes it's just exciting for the man if the girl makes the move and becomes kind of the leader in that role.

Personally I get on better with lads cause I have a dirty dark sense of humour that most girls these days don't come with, due to being raised practically by men. Tbh I think I agree with the men on this post for that reason :3 Although when girls get heartbroken they do need a chance to bitch and rant :)
      TinyyTemperr;;
      I love my baby bump!
      GraceMay - Due 25.12.11

anberlingirl18 wrote:

although during the moments that i do think that i blame the silly magazines i read like cosmo that make me dislike guys in general as i read more and more until i realize that so many guys aren't like their descriptions.

LOL Cosmo is the perfect example of the opinion that "all boys are the same". They assume guys are all predictable little cavemen. :lol: I still love reading it though.

It depends on the culture of the guys.
      At the moment (in the UK)
      the teenage guys that girls fall for are cocky, and if you like 'bad boys' and that's what makes them so irresistible. On the other hand, there are some guys that make me so happy, I find it easier to make friends with guys and in fact my best friend is a guy!

I love them to pieces as long as they don't think stupid sexist remarks like 'get back in the kitchen' are genuinely witty and funny.

I think many girls are just going for the wrong guy. The one that doesn't really treat them the way that they should be treated. But you really do have to allow girls to bitch and rant though. And deep down all of us know that not all guys are like that.

It definately is just a portion that give the male race a bad name, as girls love to bitch to eachother about how crap a guy is, but won't always spread how wonderful a guy is.

I have never actually met an honestly heartless person. I think as far as the sex addicts... I have met plenty of decent guys that are not addicted to sex and that can and do treat females well. I have to agree with some of the posts that it is a matter on both sides. Some males are more driven toward sex than others, but that is encouraged by females that flaunt themselves like items. It just gives guys ideas and influences the way that they see females.. But to answer your question; NO i don't think all men are heartless, sex driven pricks... I found one who isn't :)

I dont think all guys are sex crazed pigs...just the ones i have dated ahaha (only cuz they proved that) but alot of guys are interested in sex at this age just not ALL of them are going to go for it. i kow ALOT who will definately try to go for it and then not get it and then make RUMORS about it. That pisses me off. But in general i get to know they guy first if he talks about getting it on all the time with no respect then....well...idk. ahaha
      Guys like to have fun making jokes about sex and for some unknown reason to me the guys at my school are OBSESSEd with their dicks....why is that? do they really have that much pride in their dicks that they have to talk about it and fondle it randomly everywhere they go almost? (-_-)' you dont see girls walking around talking about our boobs and grabbing them randomly.
      CutieCakesCares:)