Sex with best friend?

• Re: Is it okay to have sex with best friend?

it always depends on how the two people feel. i have been best friends with a guy for about 7 years now, i even dated him when we were younger. when we dated, we never so much as held hands, never kissed, nothing. after 7yrs of friendship, we ended up in bed together one night and it was amazing. we still hang out as friends, go out together with groups of people, and sometimes we end up going home together and sleeping together again. its a different kind of feeling than with just anyone, i know him so well, and he makes me feel safe and comfortable. fortunately, in our case, it has not caused any problems in our friendship, no jealousy problems and no emotional problems. we both just kinda know that were great friends who sometimes have sex.
    • Re: Is it okay to have sex with best friend?

To your problem, I know what it feels like to be cheated on. You should decide on who you have the most feelings for, and distinguish them between love for a friend and love for a lover. After you distinguish this you should have your answer for if it's wrong.

If you plan on staying with your current bofriend, start with breaking it off with your friend, and set him straight about how you feel. It's only fair. If your friendship is REALLY important to you, tell him that, and tell him that you don't want things to be awkward. This may take a while but, eventualy if you guys trust each other enough to have sex, then you should stay frineds for a while, if not, he's not worthy to have been called your friend.

As for your boyfriend, tell him straight up that you've cheating on him. If your love is strong he'll forgive you. He has the right to know. I know from experience that being cheated on is hard, but it's better to know the truth, than to have it kept a secret. If he truly loves you it will work out, if not, he wasn't worth your love and time.

It may seem hard to tell the truth after keeping it a secret for so long, but it will be a good thing to get off your chest. After everything is out in the open, it might be hard for you, you know feeling like you should't have said anything, but trust me sometimes the best thing you can do is deal with the current pain, and it will get better eventually.

I'm hoping you'll do the right thing, especially since you said you friend is starting to develop feelings for you. If you don't want things to get worse then they already are, you'll do something, and hopfully don't ever make the same mistake again.