I might be prego help!

• I might be prego help!

Im 17 and about a week late. I am taking a pregnancy test tomorrow. I am so scared what the hell do i do if i am? I mean im prolife and i dont believe in adoption unless raped or unable to care for baby. So i wil l have and keep the baby if i amz that part doesnt scare me what scares me is how do i tell my parents? Whay do i do about the dad? He isnt allowed to talk to me what about whrn he finds out? How do i tell my school? Will i get kiked out ofbmy house and therefore be expelled from my collrge prep all girls school because i dont live at home? I know most of these arent answerable but lord i juat need to say it. Any advice is so welcomed
      LOVE IS HARD TO FIND BECAUSE UNFORTUNATELY IT IS GOING EXTINCT... IM NOT LOOKING FOR IT NOW BUT MAYBE I WILL GIVE IT A SECOND CHANCE ONE DAY :D
    • Re: I might be prego help!

I learned that when you are 16 and up, you can ask the doctor not to tell your parents. if you are pregnant, you can have the baby put to sleep or you can become a mother, but then you will have to tell your parents. you won't get kicked out of your school. you don't need to worry about that. You might need to take some days as holidays. I hope to turn out to be happy in the end. my full sympathy is with you. Good luck.

The post was edited 2 times, last by pianoman: spelling mistake ().

Unfortuanetly i my school has a policy about where you live if i dont live with my parents i get kicked out. And if i have a baby i am asked to leave. If i had an abortion id get expelled. I will have the baby if im pregnant. Thank you for the good wishes. If i am my school will allow me to attend until my 3rf trimester then they will put my on bed rest and after i have the baby ask me to leave. And of course im a freaky smart person who is trying to fast foward so i might have double the work load of other students.
      LOVE IS HARD TO FIND BECAUSE UNFORTUNATELY IT IS GOING EXTINCT... IM NOT LOOKING FOR IT NOW BUT MAYBE I WILL GIVE IT A SECOND CHANCE ONE DAY :D

Well test was negetive and it was just really late. So thank god im not prego. But umm i wouldnt say hes my boyfriend. I mean we dont see othet people and its been 8 momths but we arent a public thing just a private and he never really asked me to be his girl so it just kinda fell into place. He talks about marrying mr after college if we make it throgh college together.

Then I'd come in and convince you to get an abortion. Then everyone else would call you and I monsters. And I'd use that to show you that I'm the only one who really cares about you. Then you could be the bearer of MY child, and give birth to it.
      [CENTER][FONT="Georgia"]"His emblem is [FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="1"]BAPHOMET[/SIZE][/FONT], the Androgyne who is the hieroglyph of arcane perfection... He is therefore Life, and Love."[/FONT][/CENTER]