how to just relax and accept changes?

• how to just relax and accept changes?

Hi, my name is Courtney and I'm 13. I have recently started hanging out in a new friendship group and the girls are just really nice girls! The only problem is it's just the three of us and they have been friends for a bit longer so therefore are closer, which I don't have a problem about, are trios dodgy? The reason I changed groups is because I used to have a bestfriend in that group but she got a boyfriend and a new 'bestfriend' so I was always her last option and felt left out. Also she was a bitch and always sour, I dont actually know why I put up with her bullshit haha? She is pulling apart that whole group, as there are about ten boys and then her, her boyfriend and new friend. she has been extremely bitchy to about 3 of those boys to the point where they talk about her behind her back. I sometimes like to show that shes a bit of a bitch and not a loss in my head by saying, karma will come round haha. I am just never content with my life, even though technically there isn't anything wrong, I have 2 best friends and sometimes other people as well, I am not jealous anymore. I always worry about stuff. Please help me be happy and just make things better! Thanks so much, Court xxx
    • Re: how to just relax and accept changes?

I think you did what was right by changing friendship groups. Clearly you wasn't happy whilst being friends with the other girl. As long as you feel comfortable with the two girls and they're friendly you should be fine! 3's aren't always bad. But you're only 13, you will make and lose so many friends- especially whilst at school, it happens to most people :)